Windows 10: Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

Discus and support Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Pool Commish, May 7, 2022.

1. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have tried different USB ports for the Unifying Logitech USB and it does not correct anything. On the Device manager under " Mice and other pointing devices" I show 2 "HD- compliant mouse"Each one shows: Manufacturer-Microsoft Device Status:The device is working properlyI have deleted both, and they both come back after restart.

:)

The Pool Commish, May 7, 2022
  2. Eaglepi Win User

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Thank you as well. I have no owned a corded mouse in 15 years or since they had wireless mice. Can I do the steps backwards, meaning do the keyboard first rather than the mouse since I will need a working mouse to do all this?

Eaglepi, May 7, 2022
  3. MisterEd Win User

According to Logitech you can. Just pick one and try. If you use the one from the keyboard use SetPoint. If you use the one from the mouse use Options.

Note when you are ready to pair a device turn it off and then back on in order for the Unifying receiver to see it.

Using Unifying receiver from K800
    • Plug in Unifying receiver for K800
    • Unplug Unifying receiver for MX Master
    • Assumed K800 already paired to its Unifying receiver
    • Plug wired mouse into computer
    • Run SetPoint and navigate to Unifying software
    • Pair MX Master
    • Unplug wired mouse
    Using Unifying receiver from MX Master
    • Plug in Unifying receiver for MX Master
    • Unplug Unifying receiver for K800
    • Assumed MX Master already paired to its Unifying receiver
    • Plug wired keyboard into computer
    • Run Options and navigate to Unifying software
    • Pair K800
    • Unplug wired keyboard

MisterEd, May 7, 2022
  4. Eaglepi Win User

Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened.
    I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a Logitech K800 keyboard for the since 2017 and had one before that one that a key broke, I like them also.

The other day my mouse stopped working so I tried troubleshooting it everyway I could think of without any luck. I had bought a new Logitech MX Master mouse about a month ago as a backup so I installed it and then my K800 keyboard stopped working??? couldn't figure out why so I had a new one as a backup so I installed it and then it worked fine.

To this day I do not believe that both my mouse and keyboard died at the same time, I feel they are still in working condition but now I have the new K800 and new MX Master mouse install and they are working fine.

Sorry for all the info but I figured it would be easier to understand my issues.

Everything I've read tells that the unifying receiver should handle the Logitech mouse and keyboard but NEVER has it worked that way for me. I had to have a receiver for the mouse and one for the keyboard and it had to be the one that came with the mouse or keyboard.

The MX Performance mouse was acting up and I checked the mouse hardware in the control panel and there were 3 unifying receivers listed, the same thing for the keyboard. Right now I have 2 unifying receivers plugged in and one if for the mouse and the other for the keyboard. No matter what I do I can't get both to run on just one unifying receiver like they are supposed to. I called Logitech support and got someone in a third world country who after hearing my issues sent me an email listing how to troubleshoot the problem. the same thing I had read myself many time by Googling the problems, the people they use for support don't know anything except how to look up recourses and read from them.

I'm going to attach some screenshots of the hardware tabs for the keyboard and mouse to show that it shows 3 devices in each and in my settings to show the MX Master is installed. Now I have 2 unifying receivers in and if I take one out the mouse or keyboard will not work with both in they work fine. Once again I still think the K800 keyboard that I just replaced and the MX performance mouse I replace do work but something in my system is goofy.

can anyone make heads of tails of this??

Eaglepi, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

1. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech Mouse 510

2. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  3. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  4. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  5. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  6. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  7. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  8. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse lag logitech mx anywhere: i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time submitted by /u/frump_fronald [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enmcbs/mouse_lag_logitech_mx_anywhere/
  9. Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720

Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720: Windows updated on 15/9/19 on restart the keyboard was highlited as having a problem the mouse still worked fine, I tried uninstalling and attached a Microsoft keyboard/mouse, same problem, uninstalled and used an old usb mouse and keyboard, still problematical with same...
  10. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...