Windows 10: Logitech Mouse Not Working

Discus and support Logitech Mouse Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaroleeWilliams1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Logitech Mouse Not Working

My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different usb ports with no luck. When I put the unifying device into the usb a noise is made so it seems as if the connection is lining up.

I got it to work once by pressing Fn and F8 but that has not continued to work.

Suggestions? Thank you.

:)

CaroleeWilliams1, Oct 3, 2019
  2. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 3, 2019
  4. headpin8 Win User

Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse not working

I have Logitech mouse model I think 505. The receiver is working but not the mouse.

headpin8, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Logitech Mouse Not Working

1. Logitech Mouse Not Working - Similar Threads - Logitech Mouse Working

2. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  3. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  4. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  6. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse: Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-and-keyboard-center-work-with/f2d5ada0-ff77-4bb2-8e05-e7c2540be7a3
  7. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  8. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10: After the latest updates to Windows 10 on 1 September, my Logitech mouse has lost several of its functions (including the scroll function) in all applications. I downloaded the latest Setpoint and reinstalled it and then rebooted, but nothing has changed. Since everything...