Windows 10: logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery

Discus and support logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago - had no trouble with mouse until now. tried changing ports, batteries and no luck. any ideas? how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DoryAlford, Feb 6, 2020.

1. logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery

just installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago - had no trouble with mouse until now. tried changing ports, batteries and no luck. any ideas? how do I uninstall mouse driver and reinstall?

:)

DoryAlford, Feb 6, 2020

2. my mouse stopped working - put in new batteries -no help

My mouse stopped working = put in new batteries - no help.

Do I need a new mouse?

***Moved from Install, upgrade and activate / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home***

DonnaDidier, Feb 6, 2020
  3. New Logitech Mouse

I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue.
    Any suggestions?

TeresaQuick, Feb 6, 2020
  4. logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery

Wireless Mouse stops working when external HDD plugged in to USB3 port

I have a minor but annoying problem and can't find a solution....

My wireless mouse stops working when an external USB3 HDD is plugged in to USB3 port. The mouse is about 3 feet away from the receiver.

My mouse is a Logitech M310.

• I don't have the problem if a USB 2 external HDD is connected to either a USB2 or USB3 port.
    • I have moved the mouse receiver to different ports on both the front and back of the computer but this doesn't change anything.
    • If I move the mouse very close to the receiver (a couple of inches), it works so it seems that the wireless range is reduced when the USB3 HDD is plugged in.
    • If I connect a wired mouse, it works fine.
    • I have 2 USB3 ports and the problem is the same on both.
    • If the USB3 HDD is connected to a USB2 port, the mouse works normally.
    • I changed the battery in the mouse but this didn't help.
    • the USB3 HDD is a WD Passport that is self powered through the USB port.

Any suggestions?

dsscottage, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery

1. logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery - Similar Threads - logitech mouse stopped

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. Logitech mouse stopped working due to my mistake....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech mouse stopped working due to my mistake....: I was updating drivers through device manager and by mistake! I changed my Logitech mouse driver to HID compliant driver. The mouse stopped working. All my attempts to get it to work have not resolved the problem. 1 Changed USB port for the wireless mouse — did not...
  5. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue. Any suggestions?...
  6. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  7. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...
  8. New Logitech Mouse M22)

New Logitech Mouse M22): My Surface Pro will not recognise this. Battery seems OK, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/new-logitech-mouse-m22/831f256e-fb61-4efb-9469-f3e270ccb44e
  9. Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install) about 8 months ago and it worked fine with the built-in drivers. I turned my system on last night and Windows 10 no longer...
  10. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I bought a new Logitech Wireless Mouse. But I am having issues locating the Serial Number. The SN that is on the mouse is not working. It's s Logitech m275 mouse. I would like to download the software for it. Please help! Thanks in advance! 48292