Windows 10: logitech mouse

Discus and support logitech mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grovertyler, Dec 25, 2018.

1. logitech mouse

does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying.

:)

grovertyler, Dec 25, 2018
  2. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 25, 2018
  4. logitech mouse

windows 10 mouse issues

today I tried accessing the device manager via the steps you provided and was able to see an error. There are no mice listed, but under "other devices" the yellow triangle shows up. My mouse is not listed there either, instead some logitech product is.
    I do not use any logitech devices, so is it possible the computer is thinking my mouse is a logitech for some reason? says Logitech_LGVirHid49713.

Cntrmidman, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

logitech mouse

1. logitech mouse - Similar Threads - logitech mouse

2. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse: Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-and-keyboard-center-work-with/f2d5ada0-ff77-4bb2-8e05-e7c2540be7a3
  3. Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags: Hi, I have issues with mouse and keyboard lags. I have tried to solve this problem for several months, but I cant figure out the reason. What I have tried: - Updating all drivers, including newest BIOS - Uninstalled mouse in Device manager - Connected to another...
  4. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  5. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...
  6. Wireless Logitech Keyboard (Y-R0042) and Mouse (M185) - "keystroke combinations"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Logitech Keyboard (Y-R0042) and Mouse (M185) - "keystroke combinations": My IT person recently upgraded my system which is now (finally) Win10. A few weeks after I hooked up wireless keyboard and mouse. I was going crazy with how fast mouse was operating so I immediately decreased speed. But what is happening to me now with keyboard, is that,...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (Model 1027) that originally came with a Microsoft Mouse (Model 1052). The mouse has intermittent problems (slow click response, freezing, etc.) and I would like to replace it. Can I use a Logitech Marathon M705 mouse with this...
  8. logitech serial mouse doesn't show up in windows 10

logitech serial mouse doesn't show up in windows 10: I have a logitech P7-3F serial mouse. I have a RS232 to USB adapter that I am using to connect it to my Windows 10 machine. It has an FTDI chipset in it, and the adapter shows up in device manager. Unfortunately, the mouse itself doesn't appear in windows, nor does it...
  9. Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel: Sometimes applications start to scroll down totally unexpected. I have never had this issue before but all of a sudden this very annoying Windows Feature attacks and scrolls websites all over the place. I hope MICROSOFT is able to deliver some convenient solution / update...
  10. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...