Windows 10: Logitech mouse

Discus and support Logitech mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David57, Jan 12, 2016.

1. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

:)

David57, Jan 12, 2016

2. Laptop Mouse doesn't work after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem, my mouse was a Logitech. I tried a second Logitech mouse with the same results. I tried another mouse that worked. This mouse was an Ihome mouse. There must be something wrong with the new driver in Windows 10 for the Logitech mouse.
    However, if your mouse is not Logitech, my assumption could be wrong.

EdwardHarper, Jan 12, 2016
  3. skip3119 Win User
    Logitech mouse M510 not working with Windows 10.

I just bought a Logitech MK550 Combo: Logitech K350 wireless keyboard + Logitech M510 wireless mouse.

The wireless keyboard works, but the wireless mouse does not.

(Win 10) In the Device Manager section (mice), I can see the entry "Logitech HID - Compliant Unifying mouse."

When clicking on the properties, it says "The device is working properly."

Actually the device (wireless mouse) is NOT working - when I move the mouse, the mouse pointer does not move.

Weird stuff, isn't it?

Any help? Thanks.

skip3119, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Logitech mouse

1. Logitech mouse - Similar Threads - Logitech mouse

2. Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update: And I don't want to lose mi information and applications with a restore procedure...is another way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-wireless-usb-mouse-m185-and-keyboard-dont/9e83f0f5-b1bf-4adc-9077-b08660793db2
  3. i have a Logitech marble mouse that works on my main computer with a passive ps2 to USB...

i have a Logitech marble mouse that works on my main computer with a passive ps2 to USB...: i have a old ps2 Logitech mouse that works with my windows 10 pc with a passive adapter but it doesn't work on my laptop with same adapter and drivers installed...
  4. bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard

bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard: Bought new Logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but wireless keyboard will not type. help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-logitech-mouse-mouse-works-fine-but-no/58f71186-e078-4adc-88c3-57d15fac4ea2
  5. Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update

Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update: Hello, My Logitech Master MX mouse and K780 keyboard are malfunctioning after a Windows update yesterday. The keyboard is typing weird characters and I am having trouble clicking on things using the mouse. The same thing happens when I plug the mouse/keyboard into my Mac...
  6. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse: My mouse is being recognized as keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling all drivers mouse and keyboard but still nothing happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-102-light-sync-mouse-being-recognized-as/cb67416c-3be3-427c-b082-a74f7111f129
  7. Preventing Logitech wireless mouse from waking computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preventing Logitech wireless mouse from waking computer: Hello. I have gone into the mouse properties and unchecked "allows this device to wake computer" for both the mouse and the receiver since it was listed there. The mouse still wakes the computer. I only want to wake it with the wireless keyboard which uses a separate...
  8. Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?: I use Spotify as my streaming service and I can't change to previous or next track using the shortcuts in Logitech Options. I can set them as that but it just won't do anything, despite all the other shortcuts and actions working perfectly fine. Does anyone else have this...
  9. My Logitech M310 mouse has never updated since I purchased and installed it 4 years ago. It...

My Logitech M310 mouse has never updated since I purchased and installed it 4 years ago. It...: My Logitech M310 mouse has never updated since I purchased and installed it 4 years ago. It just roves to "End" or "Home" when I try to scroll. This happened after the last Windows 10 updates....
  10. Logitech G502 Hero mouse acting erratically in Windows 10? Different mouse works fine in...

Logitech G502 Hero mouse acting erratically in Windows 10? Different mouse works fine in...: Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the Logitech mouse and replug it for the cursor to respond again, giving me 5 minutes before another attack. Cursor tends to not...