Windows 10: Logitech mouse

Discus and support Logitech mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David57, Jan 12, 2016.

1. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

:)

David57, Jan 12, 2016

2. Laptop Mouse doesn't work after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem, my mouse was a Logitech. I tried a second Logitech mouse with the same results. I tried another mouse that worked. This mouse was an Ihome mouse. There must be something wrong with the new driver in Windows 10 for the Logitech mouse.
    However, if your mouse is not Logitech, my assumption could be wrong.

EdwardHarper, Jan 12, 2016
  3. skip3119 Win User
    Logitech mouse M510 not working with Windows 10.

I just bought a Logitech MK550 Combo: Logitech K350 wireless keyboard + Logitech M510 wireless mouse.

The wireless keyboard works, but the wireless mouse does not.

(Win 10) In the Device Manager section (mice), I can see the entry "Logitech HID - Compliant Unifying mouse."

When clicking on the properties, it says "The device is working properly."

Actually the device (wireless mouse) is NOT working - when I move the mouse, the mouse pointer does not move.

Weird stuff, isn't it?

Any help? Thanks.

skip3119, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Logitech mouse

1. Logitech mouse - Similar Threads - Logitech mouse

2. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  3. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  4. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  5. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  6. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae
  8. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae
  9. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  10. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...