Windows 10: Logitech mouse

Discus and support Logitech mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David57, Jan 12, 2016.

1. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

:)

David57, Jan 12, 2016

2. Laptop Mouse doesn't work after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem, my mouse was a Logitech. I tried a second Logitech mouse with the same results. I tried another mouse that worked. This mouse was an Ihome mouse. There must be something wrong with the new driver in Windows 10 for the Logitech mouse.
    However, if your mouse is not Logitech, my assumption could be wrong.

EdwardHarper, Jan 12, 2016
  3. skip3119 Win User
    Logitech mouse M510 not working with Windows 10.

I just bought a Logitech MK550 Combo: Logitech K350 wireless keyboard + Logitech M510 wireless mouse.

The wireless keyboard works, but the wireless mouse does not.

(Win 10) In the Device Manager section (mice), I can see the entry "Logitech HID - Compliant Unifying mouse."

When clicking on the properties, it says "The device is working properly."

Actually the device (wireless mouse) is NOT working - when I move the mouse, the mouse pointer does not move.

Weird stuff, isn't it?

Any help? Thanks.

skip3119, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Logitech mouse

1. Logitech mouse - Similar Threads - Logitech mouse

2. LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...: Mouse Connected- Sensor off- Moving without touching the wireless mouse- -Clicks automatically MOUSE ON- USB IN- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m310-mouse-sensor-not-working-mouse/b2607603-e178-4d89-aa8f-e4a0358ef5f5
  3. logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery

logitech mouse stopped working despite putting new battery: just installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago - had no trouble with mouse until now. tried changing ports, batteries and no luck. any ideas? how do I uninstall mouse driver and reinstall?...
  4. Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10

Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10: When I connect Logitech wireless mouse g900 it works as long as USB is plugged but will not work wireless. Also it does not show up in Device Manager under Mice and other pointing devices, only 5 HID-compliant Mouse, are listed. Running Logitech gaming software results in...
  5. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse lag logitech mx anywhere: i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time submitted by /u/frump_fronald [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enmcbs/mouse_lag_logitech_mx_anywhere/
  6. Problems with Logitech Gaming Mouse G600 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Logitech Gaming Mouse G600 Windows 10: My mouse no longer recognizes my keybinds ingame. I recently built a new computer and believe it is a Microsoft 10 issue. Has anyone else had the same problem?...
  7. Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games: Hello, I have the following problem. For about 3 weeks now my mouse has been lagging sometimes while playing video games. While this happens, there are also some beeping noises like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuolB3uESyA Somehow when browsing or doing...
  8. windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse.

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse.: windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. Standard mouse works fine. When G203 is plugged in the USB symbol shows up. Device manager shows the G203 under USB as G203 Gaming mouse. It does not show up under mice and other...
  9. Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting

Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting: My Logitech G403 Wired mouse keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting to a point where it doesn't work until I restart my computer. This is really inconvenient when i'm in the middle of doing something and I have to restart my computer. Thank you submitted by /u/BillionsBoy...
  10. Logitech M310 mouse

Logitech M310 mouse: Hi I can not download a mouse driver for my Logitech M310 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m310-mouse/089c7519-a462-4ba0-aeeb-b1c6dc2b7eb1