Windows 10: logitech mouse

Discus and support logitech mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DLH-15710, Jun 14, 2021.

1. DLH-15710 Win User

logitech mouse

Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with windows10. Checked for mouse drivers, and computer states I have the latest drivers.

:)

DLH-15710, Jun 14, 2021
  2. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 14, 2021
  4. logitech mouse

New Logitech Mouse

I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue.
    Any suggestions?

TeresaQuick, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

logitech mouse

1. logitech mouse - Similar Threads - logitech mouse

2. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  3. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  4. Problem with Logitech Wireless mouse still being detected when unplugged or turned off....

Problem with Logitech Wireless mouse still being detected when unplugged or turned off....: I have a Logitech G700s mouse. It can be connect via a wirelessly via a USB Bluetooth receiver or USB cable. Both of which can with device. I use it on my ASUS Laptop which runs Windows 10 Home. I keep both my drivers and windows as up to date a possible.I recently started...
  5. Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work

Brand spanking new only 1 day old Logitech m705 mouse scroll wheel completely refuses to work: literally bought this mouse yesterday, had a blast. the scroll wheel with hyper scrolling was amazing and it worked 100%. I wake up the next day. . power up the pc. and start playing the game. 15 minutes later the scroll wheel does not scroll if I scroll extremely fast at...
  6. `Logitech wireless mouse driver interfering with keyboard editing.

`Logitech wireless mouse driver interfering with keyboard editing.: I went though, this with ASUS online help, and the mouse is causing the problem, even when directly plugged in- avoiding my usb spreader. It affects the built-in keyboard, but not the remote keyboard. It appears to send edit keycode combinations, rather like the old askii...
  7. Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update: And I don't want to lose mi information and applications with a restore procedure...is another way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-wireless-usb-mouse-m185-and-keyboard-dont/9e83f0f5-b1bf-4adc-9077-b08660793db2
  8. i have a Logitech marble mouse that works on my main computer with a passive ps2 to USB...

i have a Logitech marble mouse that works on my main computer with a passive ps2 to USB...: i have a old ps2 Logitech mouse that works with my windows 10 pc with a passive adapter but it doesn't work on my laptop with same adapter and drivers installed...
  9. bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard

bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard: Bought new Logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but wireless keyboard will not type. help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-logitech-mouse-mouse-works-fine-but-no/58f71186-e078-4adc-88c3-57d15fac4ea2
  10. Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update

Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update: Hello, My Logitech Master MX mouse and K780 keyboard are malfunctioning after a Windows update yesterday. The keyboard is typing weird characters and I am having trouble clicking on things using the mouse. The same thing happens when I plug the mouse/keyboard into my Mac...