Windows 10: Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

Discus and support Logitech MX 25 problems with BT in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 56Kruiser, Mar 3, 2021.

1. 56Kruiser Win User

Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case...

Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it on the PC to pair, as soon as I click that, the mouse stops flashing, which tells me the PC is seeing it and trying to connect. But it feels like the mouse stops the pairing mode too fast or something. Always fails.

Any ideas?

:)

56Kruiser, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ramhound Win User

Logitec MX Master S2 Bluetooth smoother than unifying receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver uses 2.4 GHz which means any numbers of devices could contribute to interference while the BT functionality is much more resilient to interference. I suggest using BT over 2.4 GHz.

Ramhound, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Silky Win User
    Can Logitech Options be used for Performance MX mouse customization?

I used Logitech Options to "add" my Performance MX mouse (circa 2011, ~$100). I don't see the mouse as able to be customized in LO. Is it possible? Do I need to keep TWO pieces of software (set point and LO) on my machine to have features like battery notification, customizing buttons, etc.?

A little more detail. I have the MX Anywhere mouse, so when I launch Set Point, it tells me that that mouse isn't compatible with Set Point, so I should launch Logitech Options. When I do, I only see the MX Anywhere mouse, and not the Performance MX.

Adding a device, launches (basically) the unifying software and I see both mice and my K270 keyboard as already paired, but can't see the Performance MX or the K270 keyboard in Logitech Options to customize them. I can only customize them in Set Point.

Can someone provide some guidance on how I can use Logitech Options to customize all of my devices?

Silky, Mar 3, 2021
  4. dmccoy Win User

Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <How to perform a clean boot in Windows>

dmccoy, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT - Similar Threads - Logitech problems

2. Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16: I recently bought a Predator Helios Neo 16 and a Logitech C922. Every time I connect my camera to my laptop, apparently the audio drivers stop working, I get an "x" on my volume icon and can't hear anything from any audio source, be it a headset or even the speakers....
  3. Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16: I recently bought a Predator Helios Neo 16 and a Logitech C922. Every time I connect my camera to my laptop, apparently the audio drivers stop working, I get an "x" on my volume icon and can't hear anything from any audio source, be it a headset or even the speakers....
  4. Hello, i have a problem with installing Logitech G Hub on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have a problem with installing Logitech G Hub on my PC: So the about the problem: i already searched thru internet and didn't find anything to help me with it.Problem:Downloaded a fresh LGHub installer from their website, and when i tried to install it it said i have "less than 500MB available on D drive"even when i have not only...
  5. Hello, i have a problem with installing Logitech G Hub on my PC

Hello, i have a problem with installing Logitech G Hub on my PC: So the about the problem: i already searched thru internet and didn't find anything to help me with it.Problem:Downloaded a fresh LGHub installer from their website, and when i tried to install it it said i have "less than 500MB available on D drive"even when i have not only...
  6. Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard

Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard: I remapped <caps lock> to <ctrl> for Emacs, since that is the normal position for <ctrl> for us old folks. Once in a while I will hit <caps lock> and instead of it being converted to <ctrl> it will actually set the caps lock. Then every character I try to type will be upper...
  7. Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard: I remapped <caps lock> to <ctrl> for Emacs, since that is the normal position for <ctrl> for us old folks. Once in a while I will hit <caps lock> and instead of it being converted to <ctrl> it will actually set the caps lock. Then every character I try to type will be upper...
  8. Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11, Logitech Mouse M705 problems since update to W11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Logitech Mouse M705 problems since update to W11.: Since windows 11 updates around 2 weeks ago, my Logitech Mouse M705 has become very erratic with left button click; depending on the point of pressure, dragging and dropping is affected and when selecting items/files it will often treat this as the double click command and...
  10. Windows 11, Logitech Mouse M705 problems since update to W11.

Windows 11, Logitech Mouse M705 problems since update to W11.: Since windows 11 updates around 2 weeks ago, my Logitech Mouse M705 has become very erratic with left button click; depending on the point of pressure, dragging and dropping is affected and when selecting items/files it will often treat this as the double click command and...