Windows 10: Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...

Discus and support Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have yet to install this mouse. I have been wondering which method is "better". Using their unifying receiver. Or connecting it with Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ackman, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Ackman Win User

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...

I have yet to install this mouse. I have been wondering which method is "better".

Using their unifying receiver. Or connecting it with Bluetooth. If I go Bluetooth I will need to purchase a dongle since my pc will need one to work.

Is it worth the added expense of buying one if I have a dongle that came with the mouse?

The receiver only works with Logitech devices, but is free. Or installing a Bluetooth dongle that I have to buy separately but will work with other things as well.

Is the Logitech software really needed to install and use the mouse?

Thanks

:)

Ackman, Sep 23, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Logitech unifying receiver doesn't work following Windows 10 upgrade.

The Unifying Receiver is not a Bluetooth adapter. Only a Bluetooth adapter can operate a Bluetooth device.

The Logitech Unifying Receiver uses Logitech's proprietary WiFi technology. Bluetooth adapters use the industry standard Bluetooth stack.

This web page from Logitech's website shows that the original Unifying software, which dates back to 2010, is supported on Windows 10. I can speak from personal
    experience that my unifying receiver works fine in Windows 10.

Finally, there is no need to pair your Logitech devices again after upgrading or clean installing Windows 10. If you do so, you may find that your Logitech devices no longer operate, and you have to drag out your ancient USB mouse and keyboard from storage
    to uninstall and reinstall the Unifying Software and re-do your pairing from scratch. Please don't ask how I learned this.

BulldogXX, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Bluetooth not detecting Logitech H600 in Windows 10

I asked this question in another forum but should have put it here. Bluetooth unifying software from Logitech doesn't detect nano receiver, though receiver is present in Devices list. Performance MX mouse is detected via nano receiver, but H600 headset does
    not appear. I've updated drivers, tried to use common drivers, but still nothing happening. Headset is critical for my work!

Help (and in reasonably simple language, I know enough computing to get myself in to trouble but not out!)

BronnieThompson, Sep 23, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Logitech MX Master 2S or other alternative to G700s?

My beloved Logitech G700s has finally started to get the dreaded double click death. Saddly I don't see a direct replacement for it put out by Logitech, the closest I can find with the options I want is the MX Master 2S.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for a replacement for my G700s. The main features I like is the shape, and the option for wired or wireless operation.

newtekie1, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions... - Similar Threads - Logitech Anywhere Bluetooth

2. Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off: I've been using the Logitech MX Master 2S perfectly fine for 3 months and this morning, it started acting up: works fine for a few minutes, then disconnects from my Lenovo Bluetooth and reconnects again. The Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes the Lenovo Bluetooth turn off...
  3. Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off: I've been using the Logitech MX Master 2S perfectly fine for 3 months and this morning, it started acting up: works fine for a few minutes, then disconnects from my Lenovo Bluetooth and reconnects again. The Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes the Lenovo Bluetooth turn off...
  4. Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable

Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable: Logitech MX master 2s stopped working via the unifying receiver after some time, I tried to update drivers, even ran IObit driver booster, I don't have the update KB4074588, so I can't uninstall it. [ATTACH]It works with Bluetooth but it sleeps every time it's idle and takes...
  6. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse lag logitech mx anywhere: i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time submitted by /u/frump_fronald [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enmcbs/mouse_lag_logitech_mx_anywhere/
  7. Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse: I am trying to install a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse. The mouse is on but Windows cannot detect the new device, the screen shows it is searching, but remains blank. Also Bluetooth is confirmed on....
  8. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  9. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  10. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mx anywhere 2s bluetooth pairing

2. how to pair mx anywhere 2s bluetooth

3. connect a logitech bluetooth mx mouse

4. mx anywhere 2s pairing,
  5. mx anywhere 2s not connecting,
  6. how to connect mx anywhere 2s,
  7. pairig anywhere mx 2s with universal receiver windows 10,
  8. how to connect mx master 2s through usb,
  9. cannot pair mx anywhere with receiver,
  10. mx anywhere 2s bluetooth how to pair,
  11. pair mx anywhere to windows,