Windows 10: Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943

Discus and support Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Are there any other users that use Logitech Options. After today's CU update, on restart received several errors. Turned out it was Logitech Options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnny_55, May 10, 2022.

1. Johnny_55 Win User

Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943

Are there any other users that use Logitech Options. After today's CU update, on restart received several errors. Turned out it was Logitech Options, so uninstalled which got rid of the errors. Tried to re-install the latest version of Options v9.60.87 which now is impossible:I have notified Logitech of this, curious if any other Logitech users come across same concern.Regards,

:)

Johnny_55, May 10, 2022

2. Logitech C270 software "launcher main.exe" won't load, keeps crashing with today's update.

Hi LLoyd,

To help you with your concern, let me suggest you to update the driver of your WebCam on the Device Manager. Please follow the steps below to update the driver:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Device Manager
    • Look for the Logitech C270
    • Right-click the driver then select Properties,
    • Under Driver tab, click Update Driver
    • Follow the on-screen instructions

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 10, 2022
  3. Kbird Win User
    Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Thanks for the Heads Up on Setpoint....

might I suggest a new pinned thread for the Options Software too ( updated Aug 20th) since all Newer Logitech Products use it.
    Eg Mx2, M510 and most other products with a Unifying receiver including Keyboards etc

Logitech Options - Logitech Support

• Software Version: 6.92.275
    • Post Date: Aug 20, 2018
    • File Size: 149 MB

Kbird, May 10, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Latest Logitech Options Software

Latest Logitech Options Released

Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943 [​IMG]

Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943 [​IMG]
    Note Date: January 15, 2020
    Software Version: 8.10.84
    OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
    File Size: 195 MB

Download: Logitech Options

Logitech Options lets you toggle between standard and enhanced key functions on your Mac, displays battery status, and more.

Why Update?
    • Added support for MX Master 3 wireless mouse
    • Added support for MX Keys wireless keyboard

Brink, May 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943 - Similar Threads - Logitech Options does

2. Logitech Options+ crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Options+ crashing on startup: inputgingpugLogitech options+ is not working. Crashing on startup every time. I am not able to uninstall it.....Therefore I am not able fix the problem by reinstalling the program.... Please advice. Logitech customer support is horrible. Thx...
  3. update kb5013943

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update kb5013943: This update caused issues with software and my f-secure safe is affected. I understood that microsoft was to issue a fix but i still have the problem. Have i missed something since may when the offending update was issued?...
  4. update kb5013943

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update kb5013943: This update caused issues with software and my f-secure safe is affected. I understood that microsoft was to issue a fix but i still have the problem. Have i missed something since may when the offending update was issued?...
  5. Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Options does not run after todays CU KB5013943: Are there any other users that use Logitech Options. After today's CU update, on restart received several errors. Turned out it was Logitech Options, so uninstalled which got rid of the errors. Tried to re-install the latest version of Options v9.60.87 which now is...
  6. Logitech Options (LogiOptionsMgr.exe) crashes!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Options (LogiOptionsMgr.exe) crashes!: Hello! Couple of days ago I assembled my new PC. Here are the specs: Asus Crosshair VII Hero WIFI (bios 2501) AMD Ryzen 3900X Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3000MHz CL15 Samsung SSD NVMe 970PRO 512GB Windows 10 1903 and some other components. I haven't installed/tested...
  7. Today's CU KB4487044 Disables Windows Defender Offline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Today's CU KB4487044 Disables Windows Defender Offline: Sure am having issues with these last few CU's. I keep a base Retail vm updated with CU dl from MS Update Catalog as this vm is kept offline for testing Insider builds from offline state, checking the sign-in of these builds. After installing KB4487044, it disabled Windows...
  8. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?: I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread. Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a...
  9. No wifi option in network settings after updating to Win10 CU

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi option in network settings after updating to Win10 CU: thats about it. thought the update went well (except for a Defender issue), but then noticed wifi networks not showing up, only the ethernet. Then i noticed that there is no wifi option in the network action center, or the menu in the network settings. Looked for fixes......
  10. DISM restorehealth fails to run after latest CU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM restorehealth fails to run after latest CU: After updating my desktop PC last night to Win 10 1709 edition 16299.98 using an elevated command prompt(administrator) I ran sfc/ scannow and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth to cheack for any issues. SFC ran fine and found zero issues but dism /online...