Windows 10: Logitech options plus missing DDL file?

Discus and support Logitech options plus missing DDL file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Let me preface this by saying I'm normally a Mac user, but I was just given a laptop running windows ten. Okay, so I'm trying to install Logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rxn2016, May 9, 2022.

1. Logitech options plus missing DDL file?

Let me preface this by saying I'm normally a Mac user, but I was just given a laptop running windows ten. Okay, so I'm trying to install Logitech options+ on this machine, so I can go back and forth between it and my mac, but when I try to, it says I'm missing "api-ms-win-core-console-l3-2-0.ddl." The regular Logitech options works, and as does installinng other applications, so why not this one? its compatible with the OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Rxn2016
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rxn2016, May 9, 2022
  2. praagna1 Win User

Where to put the MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files?

I just installed windows 10 64-bit OS. I'm unable to open games and certain applications because of missing MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files. I installed
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, yet the issue has not been resolved.

I finally downloaded the missing files, but i don't know where to put them.

praagna1, May 9, 2022
  3. tonybird2 Win User
    Missing DDL files

Hello Microsoft community

I recently up loaded Norton Security to my Music Studio PC running on Windows 10, after installation ( which took quite sometime ) I re -started my PC only to find I have missing DDL files on all of my software

I am now at the hair pulling stage as everything has been affected by this Norton installation and being only a user I am completely stuck on how to resolve my problem

I am using Cubase 6 as my DAW

Moto 828 Mk3 Hybrid sound card

Can any of the community help in my plight

tonybird2, May 9, 2022
  4. Logitech options plus missing DDL file?

Problem of missing MSVCP100.ddl

Since I have windows 10 I can't play anymore The Sims 3 because of that missing ddl, I am pretty bad with computer and really angry about this, because I've tried some stuff tat didn't work... Logitech options plus missing DDL file? :(

MorganeGaveau, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Logitech options plus missing DDL file?

1. Logitech options plus missing DDL file? - Similar Threads - Logitech options plus

2. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  3. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  4. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. run ddl

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  6. run ddl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  7. run ddl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing DDL files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DDL files: Hello Microsoft community I recently up loaded Norton Security to my Music Studio PC running on Windows 10, after installation which took quite sometime I re -started my PC only to find I have missing DDL files on all of my software I am now at the hair pulling stage as...
  9. DDL Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DDL Problem: my computer is telling me "problem starting c:\windows\qrgrcc.qrg" it pops up every 30 min or so... is the dec it says "the specified modual cound not be found"??? what do I do?...
  10. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?: I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread. Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a...