Windows 10: Logitech or Creative driver-problem?

Discus and support Logitech or Creative driver-problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Just added a Creative SoundblasterX AE-5 to my PC, and it plays wounderfull. But when turning up or down for the volume with the "roll-key" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgurne, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Burgurne Win User

Logitech or Creative driver-problem?

Hello.
    Just added a Creative SoundblasterX AE-5 to my PC, and it plays wounderfull.
    But when turning up or down for the volume with the "roll-key" on my Logitech G510s keyboard, it goes very VERY slowly. After turning fast up, the sound is increasing in small steps slowly rising, and if I then turn it down again, it continues to turn up, until it reaches the level I choose int he first place, and then starts slowly to turn down again.

Is this a confligt in the drivers ? Logitech or Creative driver that does it? When using my old Auzentech or onboard sound, the volume changed as quickly as I could turn the "roll-key", so something is wrong I think.

Ideas?

:)

Burgurne, Apr 11, 2019
  2. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Latest creative driver problem

After three years problem free my sound system has gone pear shaped.
    I have an old X-fi elite pro sound card and Logitech Z-5500 Digital speaker system.
    All was well until I downloaded the latest drivers from Creative, then my Logitech control unit reported no digital data.
    So, do these 6.0.230.4 drivers actually support digital or is something else amiss.
    I have connected direct input and the sound is fine but I just get niggled when something fails to work and spent hours trying to find the problem.
    I run on win 7 64 bit Ultimate.

mikethemadmonk, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Logitech or Creative driver-problem?

Lumia creative studio update problem

Hi, I'm a Lumia 535 user. 2 days ago I tried to update Lumia creative studio, downloaded but not installed. Shows error code 8103012c. I reset my phone date and time, synchronized my account but not solved this problem. Others apps instilling only problem
    that's app. Also I don't found installed file of Lumia creative studio in installed program list. Plz give me suggestions to solve this problem.

MUNTASHIRMAMUN, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Logitech or Creative driver-problem?

1. Logitech or Creative driver-problem? - Similar Threads - Logitech Creative driver

2. Unable to remove old Creative driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old Creative driver: Like apparently many others, I got a message from Security Center today that memory isolation can't be turned on due to incompatible drivers. I found the issue to be a very old Creative driver for a webcam I haven't used in years.I've tried the following steps:1. I found it...
  3. Unable to remove old Creative driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old Creative driver: Like apparently many others, I got a message from Security Center today that memory isolation can't be turned on due to incompatible drivers. I found the issue to be a very old Creative driver for a webcam I haven't used in years.I've tried the following steps:1. I found it...
  4. Logitech V220 Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech V220 Driver: I need it right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-v220-driver/b71f173b-26fe-4e97-b725-a2b76d23da95
  5. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech f310 gamepad driver problem: Hi, I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310. My problem is...
  6. logitech webcam drivers

logitech webcam drivers: What version of Windows 10 must be rolled back to fix the problem with Logitech webcam microphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-webcam-drivers/de1cd384-1c42-4b68-9bd2-3dcaf5256147
  7. Logitech Flow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech Flow problem: Hello, I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will not be very effective. I am trying to setup Logitech Flow between my laptop (wireless) and my media server (both wired and...
  8. driver for logitech ec2500

driver for logitech ec2500: Ho necessità di installare una webcam logitech ec2500 versione v-ucv39 sistema operativo win 10 quindi cerco i driver aggiornati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-logitech-ec2500/2a08fbb2-571a-40f2-ae30-73fcc2c407e4
  9. Problem with Creative soundcard.

Problem with Creative soundcard.: I recently got an old X-fi Xtreme Music SB0770, I installed the driver pack from Daniel_K (XFI_Support Pack_4_0). There's sound but I don't think it differs from an on-board audio chip. And even if it did, I would still have the problem with all of the software for the card:...
  10. Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem: Hello I have a Sound Blaster XFi Elite Pro On this page Creative provides drivers for Windows 10. https://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=126331&h=13a Unfortunately these drivers don't work anymore with latest windows 10 versions. I tried them but there is no...