Windows 10: Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure

Discus and support Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently my microphone stopped working on my gaming pc. It works fine on another pc. The device logged an event warning with this information:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonWagner22, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure

Recently my microphone stopped working on my gaming pc. It works fine on another pc. The device logged an event warning with this information:

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{dafc9920-ae9c-4c75-a6e5-87ce96465104} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Trouble shooting, reboot, uninstall, driver updates....etc. have not corrected the problem. Does anyone have a suggestion for fixing this problem?

Thanks,

Sharon asking for my kid who has exhausted all his avenues of knowledge....and mine

:)

SharonWagner22, Mar 3, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Logitech G Launches New PRO Gaming Headset

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech, today announced the Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset, offering esports-grade audio performance and features for professional and competitive gamers. The newest addition to the Logitech G PRO lineup of professional gaming gear, the Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset is lightweight, strong and extremely comfortable for extended gameplay. It features Logitech G Pro-G drivers for superior audio, premium leatherette ear pads for excellent noise isolation and a pro-grade condenser microphone for crystal-clear communications. With the clarity and quality of the most advanced gaming headset speaker, gamers can hear every approaching enemy footstep in super-efficient detail. The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset has also been named the official headset of Electronic Sports League (ESL) CS:GO Pro League, ESL One and ESL Premiership, and will be the headset of choice for several top teams and players.

"As a leading gaming gear manufacturer, we develop what esport professionals, players and enthusiasts are looking for," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming. "The PRO headset was developed in close collaboration with TSM, G2 Esports and London Spitfire players. Our design includes features such as a tournament-grade mic and comfortable leatherette for the perfect headset for esports and pro gamers."

Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure s3AtvTVUGmT9R1V1_thm.jpg

Pro-G Drivers For Advanced Audio
    Logitech G's advanced Pro-G drivers are crafted from an advanced hybrid-mesh material for high-quality audio, and when combined with Logitech G's advanced audio profiles, the drivers provide rich, booming bass, clear highs, precise treble and incredibly low levels of distortion.

"The sound quality of the new Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset is unmatched," said Ji-Hyeok "Birdring" Kim, London Spitfire (Overwatch). "The headset raises our team's level of play by allowing us to hear key in-game audio that helps us stay a step ahead of our opponents."

Improved Sound Isolation, With a Comfortable Design
    The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset offers up to 50 percent more sound isolation than previous Logitech G ear pads, so you'll never be distracted. The gaming headset's premium leatherette ear pads provide maximum passive sound isolation, while also improving sound clarity and volume, so gamers can play undisturbed in hectic environments - all while still providing a comfortable fit. An additional set of microsuede ear pads is also included. The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset, available in black, has a lightweight and comfortable design that connects through detachable, analog cables and controls.

"The first thing that comes to mind when I wear this headset, is the noise isolation. It's so good that I can focus 100 percent on the game," said Kenny "kennyS" Schrub, G2 Esports (CS:GO).

Pro-Grade Condenser Microphone
    The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset microphone uses a pro-grade pop filter and microphone for crystal-clear voice chat and market-leading audio recording. The high-quality, noise-canceling microphone has improved arm bendability for improved sound capture, a wider frequency response, lower signal-to-noise ratio and higher sensitivity than previous Logitech gaming headsets, which combine to provide more clarity and headroom.

"It's really comfortable because it is just a nice clean design. And the mic quality is very good," said Mike Yeung, TSM (LOL).

The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset is compatible with PCs, consoles (including Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch ) and mobile devices.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset is expected to be available in April 2018 for a suggested retail price of $89.99.

btarunr, Mar 3, 2020
  3. zamsler Win User
    Logitech Headset Not Working With Windows 10

I got a new laptop over Christmas and also got a new headset. The laptop is a Lenovo Flex 14 with an i5 and the headset is a Logitech G230. The headset is split so I got this adaptor so I can plug it into my laptop. The audio on the headset works fine but the microphone doesn't work. When I try to use voice recorder or something, only the microphone on the laptop works. When I look at my recording devices, it only has microphone array and stereo mix. In my device manager, the drivers listed are Intel(R) Display Audio and Realtek(R) Audio. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't seem to work. I can't find any drivers for the headset online. The only other audio app I have on my device is Realtek Audio Console but I can't find anything on there to fix the mic. Thanks!

When I plug in just the green audio cable into the laptop, the audio works fine. When I plug in just the pink microphone cable, the microphone does not work.

zamsler, Mar 3, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure

Logitech Offers New USB Headsets

Logitech recently unveiled two new PC headsets. For people who demand high-performance audio in addition to comfort, the Logitech ClearChat Pro USB headset features proprietary laser-tuned audio drivers, an audio equalizer switch and a noise-canceling microphone. For headset users looking for exceptional comfort, the Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB is a more basic headset that features a padded headband and plush ear pads. Both the ClearChat Pro and the ClearChat Comfort headsets connect to the PC through a USB port and include in-line volume and mute controls. The Logitech ClearChat Pro USB and Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headsets are expected to be available in the U.S. in September and in Europe in October. The Logitech ClearChat Pro USB headset will have a suggested retail price of $49.99 (U.S.). The Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headset will cost $39.99 (U.S.).

Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure clearchat_pro_thm.jpg

Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure clearchat_comfort_thm.jpg

Source: Logitech

malware, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure

1. Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure - Similar Threads - Logitech Pro Gaming

2. Headset Logitech G Pro X is causing my OS to fail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Logitech G Pro X is causing my OS to fail?: Hey! I've changed my PC recently, reinstalled windows and on my fresh machine i'm having a lot of troubles and errors. I've had 2 bluescreens and plenty of system freezes that required reset.I've searched in event viewer for the cause of system freezing and when it happens it...
  3. Headset Logitech G Pro X is causing my OS to fail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Logitech G Pro X is causing my OS to fail?: Hey! I've changed my PC recently, reinstalled windows and on my fresh machine i'm having a lot of troubles and errors. I've had 2 bluescreens and plenty of system freezes that required reset.I've searched in event viewer for the cause of system freezing and when it happens it...
  4. Headset Logitech G Pro X is causing my OS to fail?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Logitech G Pro X Wireless can’t hear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech G Pro X Wireless can’t hear: so, last year when I built my PC i got the aforementioned headset from the title, it worked well, then i installed software called Voicemod which let me change my voice and use a soundboard and stuff it was fun However, at random times I would get small issues here and there...
  6. Surroundsound Logitech Pro X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surroundsound Logitech Pro X: I have a Logitech Pro X surroundsound headset. So far so good. The surroundsound works perfectly on my Lenovo Laptop. But it doesn't work on my PC. Can anyone help me? I've already tried to delete the device. And all drivers are up to date. I also can't activate...
  7. headset with microphone

headset with microphone: I am trying to set up a headset with microphone to my new pc, having issues, shows paired, but microphone is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-microphone/fac76416-4b92-4cf3-85d0-ee9de8683d47
  8. Using Logitech headset with microphone to dictate speech to text.

Using Logitech headset with microphone to dictate speech to text.: First of all, I have never used Cortana, nor has it ever engaged with me. I recently tried reviving my Logitech headset with microphone to dictate speech to text. I do not find the model # of the headset. The first time I plugged the USB into my computer tower, I was able to...
  9. Headset Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 Pro

Headset Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 Pro: I just keep searching on the internet that why my Headset's Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 pro but all I find is how to fix recording issues with microphone. Windows 10 pro doesn't even detect it! I use a jack expander because I only have 1 jack in my Probook, the...
  10. Logitech microphone issue

Logitech microphone issue: Hi all. New here and hopefully someone can help me out [img] Have had a Logitech quickcam 5000 for years and years now. It is quite an old piece of hardware, but worked fine on windows 7, 64 bit. Upgraded now to windows 10, and the mic is not working for some reason....