Windows 10: Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic

Discus and support Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all! First of all, this is my first post in 10 forums, I usually had posted in 7 forums as I still use 7 as well as 10, so hello to those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ben946210, Jan 18, 2018.

1. ben946210 Win User

Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic

Hello all!

First of all, this is my first post in 10 forums, I usually had posted in 7 forums as I still use 7 as well as 10, so hello to those who only post here! So, I have a problem with my Logitech receiver(s) that happened randomly with Windows 10. It randomly stopped working with my mouse and keyboard. When I checked Device Manager I noticed "USB Receiver" with a yellow caution sign meaning there was an issue. I looked an it said "This device is not configured correctly". When I when to update the driver using just Windows to do so, it took 10 mins before saying it could config the device and it had taken too long; it's also doing this for uninstalling the device.
    Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic [​IMG]

Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic [​IMG]
    So I am stuck because get the driver to update or uninstall; Logitech's downloads were of no help.

Appreciate the help!

Ben

:)

ben946210, Jan 18, 2018

2. Logitech MX5000 combo issues after Windows 10 Upgrade

Today I installed the Windows 10 upgrade you sent me. Since the install, my Logitech MX 5000 Keyboard Mouse Combo does not work. I notice that the driver for the BT Mini Receiver shows an error for in 'Settings/Devices/Connected Devices'. I have uninstalled
    & re-installed but it comes back to the same error.

Please help me resolve this

VincentAmabile, Jan 18, 2018
  3. dwhittem Win User
    Windows 10 upgarde problem

I just resolved it. I have a Logitech BT Mini-Receiver that had a bad driver after upgrading from Win7 to Win10.

I clicked windows key + X and opened Device Manager. Located the Broadcom 3.0 device and the driver had a yellow triangle indicating an issue. I uninstalled the driver. Unplugged and re-plugged the mini receiver. The correct Logitech driver downloaded
    and installed. Now my MX5000 keyboard and wireless mouse as well as Logitech K811 wireless keyboards all connect like before.

dwhittem, Jan 18, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

These are some troubleshooting steps:
    1) Open device manager > right click on the row with the icon that is a yellow triangle with black exclamation mark > left click on properties > left click on the details tab > under hardware scroll to hardware Ids > post an image into the thread.
    2) Use google search to find a driver (using the hardware ID)
    3) Use the Microsoft catalog to find a driver
    4) Open device manager > right click on the row with the icon that is a yellow triangle with black exclamation mark > left click on properties > click on the driver tab > see whether you can roll back the driver or whether it is grey > if roll back is available click it
    5) Open device manager > right click on the row with the icon that is a yellow triangle with black exclamation mark > left click on properties > click on the driver tab > uninstall > click the device manager action > scan for hardware changes
    6) open control panel large or small icons > click troubleshooting > on the left pane click view all > run hardware and devices troubleshooter > post in the thread an image if it can not fix something or if it fixes something.

zbook, Jan 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic - Similar Threads - Logitech Receiver Cannot

2. Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...: My hypothesis is that the component that sends out a signal to the unifying receiver is broken. I have no experience working with electronics, so I don't know what that is.Can you help me identify which one on the circuit diagram is this particular component? Thank you....
  3. Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...: My hypothesis is that the component that sends out a signal to the unifying receiver is broken. I have no experience working with electronics, so I don't know what that is.Can you help me identify which one on the circuit diagram is this particular component? Thank you....
  4. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  5. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  6. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot install nor uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.69; untimely error messages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install nor uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.69; untimely error messages: When I try to install, I can get to the 4rth part (complete installation; it says the components are installed), but as soon as I click "complete", an error window pops up; "SetPoint has encountered a problem, and can not continue. Please reinstall SetPpoint to correct...
  8. Logitech USB receiver dont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech USB receiver dont work: Hi All I´ve an issue with my Logitech G602 wirelees mouse, it work fine in another windows pc. Suddenly doesn´t work any more in my pc, I don´t know why. All the USB ports are ok, any ideas to solve this issue? My OS: W10 Thanks in advance...
  9. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  10. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech k270 one of the device installers cannot perform the install now