Windows 10: Logitech Rumblepad 2 and FIFA 20

Discus and support Logitech Rumblepad 2 and FIFA 20 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 with a clean install. I installed the game through Origin and gameplay seems ok except for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HKM718, Sep 28, 2019.

1. HKM718 Win User

Logitech Rumblepad 2 and FIFA 20

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 with a clean install. I installed the game through Origin and gameplay seems ok except for anything involving the right analog stick. If I flick the stick left or right in the menu to access a submenu it will rapidly auto scroll through every option on the screen until it gets to the very top or bottom option. I have tried getting XBox360 emulators (xbox360ce and DS4Windows) but they don't seem to work. I ran both on administrator but DS4 doesn't even detect the controller and xbox360ce has no affect. I have used the same controller since XP was around. I have tried removing the device and reinstalling it as well as unplugging it and replugging it.

Thanks for the help.

:)

HKM718, Sep 28, 2019

2. Logitech rumblepad 2 and Halo 2

i got a Logitech Rumblepad 2... when i am in windows everything is working (rumble included)fine but when i want to play Halo2 the rumble is gone... also the profiler isn't working at all.
    i use Vista x64 and i have used the x64 version of logitech profiler...
    i can see the icon of the profiler but only a small menu is showed but i when i select the profiler nothing is happening.
    Windows is recognising the gamepad and Rumble.
    anyone????

greetings from Holland

Thugbengel, Sep 28, 2019
  3. FIFA 15 not working in windows 10

I have followed the steps you suggested, but fifa 15 still doesn't work.

Mohammed TaqeeNawaz, Sep 28, 2019
  4. adas Win User

fifa 15

can you suggest me a way to play Fifa 15 in windows 10 in low end graphics . please reply

Thema:

1. Logitech Rumblepad 2 and FIFA 20 - Similar Threads - Logitech Rumblepad FIFA

2. FIFA MOBILE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA MOBILE: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fifa-mobile/f7ebb426-56f5-406b-91c2-7fb7b24c8df5
  3. FIFA MOBILE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIFA MOBILE: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fifa-mobile/f7ebb426-56f5-406b-91c2-7fb7b24c8df5
  4. There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21: [IMG]FIFA has been the de facto game for football lovers. It has got all their favorite players, great gameplay physics, and a beautiful graphics algorithm. But as we know nothing is perfect and so is this game. According to a lot of users, after hitting the play button, the...
  5. Fifa 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 19: hi, I tried so many things but Fifa 19 still doesn´t work on my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15AST. I know it doesn't meet the system requirements, but I want to ask if it's possible for my laptop to run this game? I have purchased a digital version, during the installation I...
  6. Fifa 20 pc sound automatically gets louder?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fifa 20 pc sound automatically gets louder?: Howdy, whenever I start the match, the sound is automatically set to full volume and I can't hear all my colleagues anymore. Whenever I start a match. Does anyone know a solution? LG Fifa 20 Pc Sound wird automatisch lauter?
  7. Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc: Hello, I bought FIFA 20 on my Xbox one recently and wanted to install it on my pc as well but when I tried, it could for some reason. I was not seeing install nowhere...
  8. fifa 20 got crashed for pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fifa 20 got crashed for pc: hi joydeep sir i buyed a fifa 20 game for pc i played that game for 3 weeks with no issue but yesatrday at night my game got crashed and got error message as nvidia display driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovred.sir what can be reasons.and how to fix it....
  9. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly sending signals of...
  10. fifa 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fifa 15: can you suggest me a way to play Fifa 15 in windows 10 in low end graphics . please reply 27401

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is logitech cordless rumblepad 2 compatible with fifa 20

2. logitech rumblepad 2 fifa 20 probleme

3. cordless rumblepad 2 fifa20

4. rumplepad 2 fifa 20 profile,
  5. rumblepad 2 fifa 19,
  6. rumblepad 2 in 2019