Windows 10: Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select

Discus and support Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Logitech Unifying receiver is paired to a K350 Keyboard, a M310 Mouse, and a M570 Trackball. The mouse and keyboard work correctly, but the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DougOld, Feb 28, 2019.

1. DougOld Win User

Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select

My Logitech Unifying receiver is paired to a K350 Keyboard, a M310 Mouse, and a M570 Trackball. The mouse and keyboard work correctly, but the left button of the M370 trackball only works intermittently. Holding down the left button to highlight a word or a line causes the highlight to begin, but then the start point jumps to the current position of the cursor. Left clicking on a box or icon does not make the selection.

I have changed the batteries and re-paired the trackball, but that did not fix the problem. The M310 Mouse left button works normally.

:)

DougOld, Feb 28, 2019

2. Logitech Track Ball is not recognized

Original Title: Logitech Track Ball

My Logitech Track Ball has been set up on my MS surface Pro 2 for over 1 year, all of a sudden after a shutdown it is not recognized and will not work.

CraigAdams_640, Feb 28, 2019
  3. DewainT Win User
    Logitech track ball t-bc21 does not auto scroll on microsoft edge

My Track ball t-bc21 mouse will auto scroll when used on Internet explorer 11and on windows 8.1 and when I installed windows 10 it works on it, but when I use Microsoft edge, it does not work

DewainT, Feb 28, 2019
  4. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Logitech track ball does not perform a cut, copy, or select - Similar Threads - Logitech track ball

2. Logitech keyboard cutting out while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech keyboard cutting out while typing: My Logitech keyboard frequently stops working for 3-5 seconds while I'm typing. I've tried different things, like switching batteries and other things, but the solution is still ineffective....
  3. problem not able to copy or cut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem not able to copy or cut: C:\Users\zoom\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2021-11-23--12-07-19_.dmpI have this problem, I am not able to copy or cut after the latest update for Windows, please solve what should I do...
  4. Cut, Copy, and Paste not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cut, Copy, and Paste not working: Asking a question about my son's Lenovo laptop. Cut, Copy, and paste not working. Other hotkey combos that I know appear to be working correctly. This is an issue in Google docs, Word, Notepad, and other programs. I can access his clipboard with CTRL + V and see the...
  5. Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?: I use Spotify as my streaming service and I can't change to previous or next track using the shortcuts in Logitech Options. I can set them as that but it just won't do anything, despite all the other shortcuts and actions working perfectly fine. Does anyone else have this...
  6. m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    m570 track ball right click does not work on windows 10: Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and now my track ball mouse will not work correctly when I try to access files in one drive. The right click does not open a menu, the screen just flickers then returns to the desktop. it works fine on windows 7. I...
  7. cut or copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cut or copy and paste: I use to be able to cut and paste by highlighting and right clicking. Now I can highlight but when I right click this option is no longer available. What happened to my cut, copy and paste and how can I get them back?...
  8. Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball: Hi, My Logitech M750 Wireless Trackball does not appear to work on my new HP Spectre Laptop. The Pointer moves around the screen, but that's it. It doesn't even highlight when you hover over something etc. Ctrl + Alt + Del and clicking on Task Manager or cancel,...
  9. cut copy paste

in Windows 10 Support
    cut copy paste: Before update 14383 I used my mouse for cut. copy, paste. After this update that disappeared. Why 55859
  10. Cut or Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Cut or Copy and Paste: How do you copy or paste from one document to another in Windows 10? Thanks. 48387