Windows 10: Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10

Discus and support Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My headset is not recognized by windows 10. I can't find any solution on the web or on Microsoft community or other sites. No driver is needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ckrivin1, Nov 26, 2019.

1. ckrivin1 Win User

Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10

My headset is not recognized by windows 10. I can't find any solution on the web or on Microsoft community or other sites. No driver is needed according to Logitech.

:)

ckrivin1, Nov 26, 2019

2. Logitech G930 headset not working for windows 10

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the first method and the headset still does work on another computer.

I also performed the steps for the second suggestion, although windows is not recognizing the device. Instead of any Logitech headset being detected, it shows me that error I mentioned above.

Please advise if there is another solution available.

MartinAWalker, Nov 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Logitech Offers New USB Headsets

Logitech recently unveiled two new PC headsets. For people who demand high-performance audio in addition to comfort, the Logitech ClearChat Pro USB headset features proprietary laser-tuned audio drivers, an audio equalizer switch and a noise-canceling microphone. For headset users looking for exceptional comfort, the Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB is a more basic headset that features a padded headband and plush ear pads. Both the ClearChat Pro and the ClearChat Comfort headsets connect to the PC through a USB port and include in-line volume and mute controls. The Logitech ClearChat Pro USB and Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headsets are expected to be available in the U.S. in September and in Europe in October. The Logitech ClearChat Pro USB headset will have a suggested retail price of $49.99 (U.S.). The Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headset will cost $39.99 (U.S.).

Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10 clearchat_pro_thm.jpg

Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10 clearchat_comfort_thm.jpg

Source: Logitech

malware, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10

Logitech Headset suddenly not recognized.

Wired USB Logitech Headset was working well until about ten days ago. When plugged in it began setting up " Lync Audio Device" resulting in no sound at all. Two sessions with MS virtual agents failed to find the issue. H390 model headset. Asus X551MA.
    There are no drivers to download from the device manufacturer's site. Anyone have suggestions?

BarryKierans, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10

1. Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech USB headset

2. USB headset not recognized after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headset not recognized after update: So after this "2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389", my pc just suddenly* couldn't recognized my headset. I've tried the methods given from here:...
  3. USB headset not recognized after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB headset not recognized after update: So after this "2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389", my pc just suddenly* couldn't recognized my headset. I've tried the methods given from here:...
  4. USB Headset not being recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Headset not being recognized: I recently bought an Arcus 150T gaming headset. When i plugged it into my laptop i heard a noise as if someone was repeatedly tapping on the outside of the headset. The headset itself is not being recognised and isnt outputting any forms of audio but the rgb on the headset is...
  5. Charging USB Logitech G935 Headset with UPS USB Connection?

Charging USB Logitech G935 Headset with UPS USB Connection?: Hello Is it safe to charge the headset with the Uniterruptable Power supplies front usb connection, so i can plug in the gamepad on Desktop to use that while gaming shortly, ((Case only has 1 working front USB 2.0 port currently, if i use usb 3.0 port to charge headset, then...
  6. Windows 10 not recognizing headset

Windows 10 not recognizing headset: I recently formatted my PC and reinstalled Windows 10, and now the system isn't recognizing my headset. It says "no speakers or headphones are plugged in." when I mouseover the sound icon. I've tried installing Realtek Audio Manager but it didn't work. How do I solve this?...
  7. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  8. My USB Headset is not being recognized.

My USB Headset is not being recognized.: Hello. My USB headset is not being recognized. Whenever I connect it in my PC, an error shows up that says: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. Recommendation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still...
  9. Windows not recognizing USB headset/mic

Windows not recognizing USB headset/mic: I have had this problem a few months ago on my HP computer and cannot remember where I went to fix the Windows setting. I use a USB headset and after I've been on my computer for a while not using the headset, I get the message that "No speakers or headphones are plugged in."...
  10. Logitech Headset suddenly not recognized.

Logitech Headset suddenly not recognized.: Wired USB Logitech Headset was working well until about ten days ago. When plugged in it began setting up " Lync Audio Device" resulting in no sound at all. Two sessions with MS virtual agents failed to find the issue. H390 model headset. Asus X551MA. There are no drivers to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics USB headset not recognised by Windows

2. logitech h390 mic not working