Windows 10: Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting

Discus and support Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Logitech G403 Wired mouse keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting to a point where it doesn't work until I restart my computer. This is really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BillionsBoy, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting

My Logitech G403 Wired mouse keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting to a point where it doesn't work until I restart my computer. This is really inconvenient when i'm in the middle of doing something and I have to restart my computer. Thank you

submitted by /u/BillionsBoy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BillionsBoy, Nov 30, 2019

2. Logitech Mouse G502 Mouse, repeated disconnection

My mouse was working fine, I kept it connected overnight on my laptop and they were both on. The next morning the mouse kept disconnecting and connecting repeatedly (1 sec connected, 1 sec disconnected). It plays the disconnected sound on loop. The computer can successfully identify it as logitech G502 through Logitech GHub.

I have updated drivers, restarted the computer, unpluggedd and replugged in the mouse, disabled power management on USB, installed Logitech G driver, the USB ports work for other devices, the logitech mouse displays the same issue when connected to other computers.

user1108058, Nov 30, 2019
  3. USB mouse repeatedly disconnects in Windows 10

I'm using a Logitech USB mouse with a Dell laptop running Windows 10, and the mouse repeatedly, without warning, disconnects and reconnects. I've tested the mouse on other computers, and it appears fine. The frequency of the problem is maddening. Any fixes
    available?

billiakbar, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting

usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting

1. Logitech USB Mouse Keeps on Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Logitech USB Mouse

2. mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse keeps disconnecting: so for a while my mouse keeps disconnecting when im moving it alot, one weird detail that i have noticed is that once i start moving it non-stop for more than a few seconds it stops disconnecting but once i stop the constant movement it starts disconnecting again. things i...
  3. mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse keeps disconnecting: so for a while my mouse keeps disconnecting when im moving it alot, one weird detail that i have noticed is that once i start moving it non-stop for more than a few seconds it stops disconnecting but once i stop the constant movement it starts disconnecting again. things i...
  4. mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless mouse usb keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse usb keeps disconnecting.: There is no physical damage whatsoever to either the mouse, usb, or usb port. The mouse is pretty expensive and fairly new been using it for 4 months with no problems until now and this starting randomly happening for seemingly no reason so I'm pretty upset. Things I've...
  6. Wireless mouse usb keeps disconnecting.

Wireless mouse usb keeps disconnecting.: There is no physical damage whatsoever to either the mouse, usb, or usb port. The mouse is pretty expensive and fairly new been using it for 4 months with no problems until now and this starting randomly happening for seemingly no reason so I'm pretty upset. Things I've...
  7. Mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  8. Mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  9. Mouse keeps disconnecting

10. Mouse keeps disconnecting

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my logitech g502 disconnect and reconnect

2. g502 disconnecting

3. logitech laser keep disconnecting

4. g502 usb disconnect loop,
  5. logitech g403 mouse keeps connecting and disconnecting,
  6. logitech g403 disconnecting and reconnecting,
  7. logitech anywhere mx usb wireless keeps disconnecting,
  8. logitech ghub devices disconnecting?