Windows 10: Logitech USB receiver dont work

Discus and support Logitech USB receiver dont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All I´ve an issue with my Logitech G602 wirelees mouse, it work fine in another windows pc. Suddenly doesn´t work any more in my pc, I don´t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A_Sacbe, Mar 26, 2020.

1. A_Sacbe Win User

Logitech USB receiver dont work

Hi All

I´ve an issue with my Logitech G602 wirelees mouse, it work fine in another windows pc. Suddenly doesn´t work any more in my pc, I don´t know why. All the USB ports are ok, any ideas to solve this issue?

My OS: W10

Thanks in advance

:)

A_Sacbe, Mar 26, 2020

2. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week.
    Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized on the sole USB 2.0 port (on the left). It works on both the USB 3.0s (on the right) and on several other computers I have at home just as before. I've tried updating/deleting all my USB drivers and
    uninstalling/installing all the software that Logitech has to offer. The Inspiron USB 2.0 port works for all other devices such as flash drives, hard drives, cell phones, battery packs etc. No matter what I have tried, the laptop doesn't respond to the Logitech
    receiver at all. I don't get that satisfying sound of approval when plugged in. I even tried tighten the receiver's metal casing with pliers to make sure it was getting good contact. The reason I care so much is that I am using the Dell D3100 docking station
    which plugs into one of the USB 3.0 ports and if I plug the Logitech receiver in the other one, there is big hit to performance and the screens/computer has a bad lag. I guess I could use one of the open USB ports on the docking station itself but I'm not
    sure if that will have a performance issue as well because everything essentially still goes through the one docking station USB cord. Does anybody have any idea what is going on or have a possible solution? It's super confusing.

David Fake, Mar 26, 2020
  3. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120.

It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech.

Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting the computer I get "Keyboard Error".

No drivers are listed as being needed, and I just need a functional keyboard. Any ideas? Searches only come up with Wireless/3D keyboard issues...I thought a simple USB keyboard would be the most reliable.

IsaacSchneider, Mar 26, 2020
  4. molnart Win User

Logitech wireless receiver compatibility

I have a Logitech LX710 wireless keyboard and mice set, consisting of an LX710 keyboard and LX7 laser mouse. Now the right button of the mouse broke down, just after the warranty period was over.
    Now I want to replace the mouse, but i do not want other wireless receiver on my table. The LX7 mouse is not available anywhere near me, but i have found the LX8, which seems to have a similar receiver as the LX710.
    Any idea if the LX8 would be compatible with the LX710 receiver ?

(On the Logitech forums there is a link to a compatibility list, but unfortunately the link is not working any more, and so far they have ignored my questions...)

molnart, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Logitech USB receiver dont work - Similar Threads - Logitech USB receiver

2. USB ports dont work as they should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB ports dont work as they should: Hello,A few hours ago my pc froze and i needed to restart it via power button now every device that was connected while i did that stopped working on this pc. I tried them on other devices and they worked perfectly fine, also new devices that i connect to this pc work fine...
  3. USB ports dont work as they should

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports dont work as they should: Hello,A few hours ago my pc froze and i needed to restart it via power button now every device that was connected while i did that stopped working on this pc. I tried them on other devices and they worked perfectly fine, also new devices that i connect to this pc work fine...
  4. Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...: My hypothesis is that the component that sends out a signal to the unifying receiver is broken. I have no experience working with electronics, so I don't know what that is.Can you help me identify which one on the circuit diagram is this particular component? Thank you....
  5. Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech M570 Mouse not working. Turns on, but no longer picked up by receiver. Receiver...: My hypothesis is that the component that sends out a signal to the unifying receiver is broken. I have no experience working with electronics, so I don't know what that is.Can you help me identify which one on the circuit diagram is this particular component? Thank you....
  6. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  7. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  8. USB Receiver not working

USB Receiver not working: Today i've bought Logitech G603 Wireless mouse and when i connect the receiver it says that the drivers for this device are not installed (code 28) and every time i try to install the drivers it says that i have to go to logitech tech support page and from there download the...
  9. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...
  10. Logitech USB Sound stops working

Logitech USB Sound stops working: I don't know exactly how long this takes, but lets say I turn my computer on, my Logitech sound works just fine. I use the G933 headset. Now, lets say I turn my computer on in the morning and let it sit, then at night come back and use it again, YouTube will not play. I...