Windows 10: Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB

Discus and support Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; You can, unplug your camera, then uninstall all drivers from Device Manager. No need to worry about INF files, as they are not drivers, just text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Cliff S New Member

Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB

You can, unplug your camera, then uninstall all drivers from Device Manager.
    No need to worry about INF files, as they are not drivers, just text files giving components their proper name.
    To uninstall Logitech's drivers, you need to do that from Programs and Features, or using your favorite 3rd party uninstaller.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
  2. At0mX Win User

Hello Everyone, first time here.
    Here is my problem: I just bought a Logitech C930E HD Webcam and I can't get it to work on my windows 10 LTSB: I'm getting a Code 19 Error:

"Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. To fix this problem you should uninstall and then reinstall the hardware device. (Code 19)"

I have the feeling that the initial driver that the Device Manager downloaded from the internet through Windows Update either is bugged or wasn't installed correctly and using an older driver doesn't replace ALL the bugged 'recent' drivers.

I don't know if the fact that I'm using a LTSB Windows 10 edition (Ver 1607) changes anything.

Please see attached pictures and USBTree output.

Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB [​IMG]

Logitech USB Camera (Webcam C930e).txt

What has been tried:
    - change USB port
    - rebooted
    - tried the webcam on a macbook pro => OK
    - install older driver (downloaded from internet)
    - UpperFilters and LowerFilters Registry trick

What do you think or recommend?

Thank you

:)

At0mX, Apr 10, 2018
  3. E 222 Win User
    Downloading USB Drivers for Imaging Devices in Windows 10

Logitech C930e webcam

E 222, Apr 10, 2018
  4. E 222 Win User

Windows 10 Does Not Recognize a Logitech C930e Webcam

Windows 10 does not recognize a Logitech C930e webcam. It does not appear as a device in Device Manager or Devices and Printers.

E 222, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Cliff S New Member
    I recently had a similar problem, and the only thing that worked for me, was to use Windows default drivers(for the camera and it's mic)
    Select update driver, then:

Cliff S, Apr 10, 2018
  6. At0mX Win User
    Thank your for your reply... I tried already and It didn't change anything...

Is there a way to remove the drivers that windows automatically downloaded with windows update, remove the existing drivers + windows INF files on this device and start over with a driver that I provide?

At0mX, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB - Similar Threads - Logitech Webcam C930e

2. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working: Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for example, a message appears saying "microphone not detected." This issue is a refinement of:...
  3. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working: Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for example, a message appears saying "microphone not detected." This issue is a refinement of:...
  4. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Renaming a webcam Logitech c930e

Renaming a webcam Logitech c930e: I currently use several webcams to record videos simultaneously. Unfortunately, they are all the same model so they appear as Logitech webcam c930e 1, Logitech webcam c930e 2, etc. when connected. I used the Registry Editor to rename the webcams with a unique identifier...
  6. Logitech c930e issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech c930e issues: It is working ok but after a certain amount of time the camera starts glitching and eventually it turns off. I think it has something to do with processing since I think the more impact I put on the processor EG going into games, opening tabs or just simply having the camera...
  7. Logitech C930e webcam not recording

Logitech C930e webcam not recording: Good day! Recently after the latest Windows 10 updates, the Logitech c930e webcam is no longer capable of recording video. We are developers and our application uses the Directshow and Direct X library to show and record videos. These are the same libraries that the Microsoft...
  8. Could someone explain these Logitech webcam C930e specs?

Could someone explain these Logitech webcam C930e specs?: I don't see a video forum so I'm posting this question here because, I think, most members are familiar with webcams. [img] I'm looking for a webcam that streams (Skype, Google Meet, etc.) sharp video. These specs seem unclear and ambiguous to me. Does this webcam stream at...
  9. logitech webcam drivers

logitech webcam drivers: What version of Windows 10 must be rolled back to fix the problem with Logitech webcam microphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-webcam-drivers/de1cd384-1c42-4b68-9bd2-3dcaf5256147
  10. Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?

Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?: Where can I get win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-drivers-for-a-logitech-c615-webcam/dfc79bed-26d5-4081-9159-6dddb0018f74
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c930e webcam what driver does it need for it to work

2. my laptop will not detect ny logitech c930e

3. windows 10 1607 brio failure

4. windows 10 does not recognize logitech c930e,
  5. logitech c930e not found on windows 10 laptop,
  6. logitech webcam c930e not recognized,
  7. windows does not automatically recognize when i plug logitech camera,
  8. windows hello logitech c930e,
  9. c930 driver win 10,
  10. Logitech Webcam C930e windows hello,