Windows 10: Logitech wireless K800 KB just stops working until system reboots

Discus and support Logitech wireless K800 KB just stops working until system reboots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We got this KB about two months ago, but this problem just started to occur. System is a Lenovo laptop 2-in-1, running Windows 10 Home (until I upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by x509, Aug 11, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

Logitech wireless K800 KB just stops working until system reboots

We got this KB about two months ago, but this problem just started to occur. System is a Lenovo laptop 2-in-1, running Windows 10 Home (until I upgrade to Pro).

A reboot always cures the problem, but it is a time waster. Is this a known problem with Logitech wireless KBs?

:)

2. btarunr Win User

Logitech Unveils New K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard

Logitech today introduced the rechargeable Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800, delivering bright, precise illumination — day or night. The newest Logitech keyboard features ambient light and motion sensors, ensuring that you have the right amount of backlight when you need it, while conserving battery life when you don’t.

“The Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 is perfect for someone who values both form and function,” said Denis Pavillard, vice president of product marketing for Logitech’s keyboards and desktops. “The Wireless Illuminated K800 keyboard includes features that make it a standout — smart backlighting, Logitech Unifying technology, our PerfectStroke key system and Logitech Incurve keys — and presents it all in a very stylish and sleek package that’s sure to please.”

Logitech wireless K800 KB just stops working until system reboots 100a_thm.jpg

The Wireless Illuminated K800 backlighting automatically adjusts based on the amount of light in the room using ambient light sensors. Motion sensors detect your hands as they approach to turn the backlighting on and to turn it back off when your hands move away. As a result, you’ll enjoy bright, precise illumination and more battery life — up to 10 days of battery life without recharging. (Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.)

The Wireless Illuminated K800 is always ready when you need it thanks to the micro-USB cable that lets you recharge while you type. Due to the fast, flexible recharging, you’ll never need to replace the batteries. Instead, you can simply plug in the universal micro-USB cable to recharge the onboard batteries.

Because a good keyboard needs to deliver a good typing experience, the Logitech Wireless Illuminated keyboard includes the PerfectStroke key system and Logitech Incurve keys. The PerfectStroke key system helps make every stroke comfortable, fluid and whisper-quiet. And the concave design and softly rounded edges of the durable Logitech Incurve keys position your fingers properly and invite your fingertips to glide from key to key, hour after hour. Additionally, the letters and characters on the keys are very durable and won’t wear off.

The Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 is also the latest in a line of Logitech Unifying-compatible mice and keyboards that feature the tiny, leave-in receiver - so small you can leave it in your laptop. Unifying-compatible keyboards feature Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, virtually eliminating delays and dropouts.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 is expected to be available in September for a suggested retail price of €99.99.

btarunr, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Logitech K800 Keyboard

I have a Logitech K800 Keyboard. I noticed this morning that the numeric keypad doesn't work. I can use the numbers at the top of the letters, but not the numeric keypad. I have the same problem on my laptop. Do you have any idea what the problem is.
    I have installed Windows 10 lately. Could this be the problem? Thank You

JeanPlouffe, Aug 11, 2020
  4. JoshCork Win User

Logitech K800 Unifiying Receiver not installing

After a recent update in windows 10 my Logitech k800 keyboard just stop being recognized by windows. It is paired up with the receiver i know that much from logitch unifying software. I can un pair and then pair the keyboard back up. In device manager
    it shows USB Receiver with a yellow question mark like its an unrecognized device. I try to install the device and it says there was a problem installing it. I had this issue with my mouse and after messing with it for awhile somehow it started working again.
    the steps i took to fix that was doing a clean boot and uninstalling the drivers completely and restarting and shutting down after messing with it for awhile doing all sorts of steps that i found online it just started working. this is not the case for the
    keyboard. I have ran the troubleshoot. also done the system scan to see if there are any corrupt files and there are none. So does anyone have any advice as to how to fix this issue?

JoshCork, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Logitech wireless K800 KB just stops working until system reboots - Similar Threads - Logitech wireless K800

2. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  3. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  5. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  6. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Logitech K800 Keyboard operation keys + - * / on number pad stopped working

Logitech K800 Keyboard operation keys + - * / on number pad stopped working: The operation keys on my number pad suddenly stopped working on my Logitech K800 keyboard. All of the numbers, decimal, and the enter key work. I've tried updating drivers, toggling number lock on and off, holding number lock down for 5 seconds, rebooting, moving usb reciever...
  8. Logitech K800 Keyboard operation keys + - * / on number pad stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech K800 Keyboard operation keys + - * / on number pad stopped working: The operation keys on my number pad suddenly stopped working on my Logitech K800 keyboard. All of the numbers, decimal, and the enter key work. I've tried updating drivers, toggling number lock on and off, holding number lock down for 5 seconds, rebooting, moving usb reciever...
  9. Logitech K800 Keyboard operation keys + - * / on number pad stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 - Logitech K800 keyboard (& USB keyboard) stops responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Logitech K800 keyboard (& USB keyboard) stops responding: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 (and I never had this problem), to Windows 10 and I noticing that my keyboard would stop responding in windows explorer, calculator, search, etc. The keyboard had no issues working in a browser like Chrome, but it wouldn't respond in something like...