Windows 10: Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

Discus and support Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; And I don't want to lose mi information and applications with a restore procedure...is another way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by José DavidMartínez, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

And I don't want to lose mi information and applications with a restore procedure...is another way?

:)

José DavidMartínez, Mar 30, 2021

2. Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

Hi, my wireless logitech mouse (M185) and keyboard (K270) do not work anymore after a massive Windows10 automatic update yesterday (KB4557957, 4552925, 4561600). It worked great before. Batteries, etc. are fine, I tried restart, tested dongle with different
    usb ports. Nothing works. Please could anyone from the windows team help? I need the mouse and keyboard to get on with my work...

Ok - I solved the mystery... The USB ports were apparently disabled after the update, and none of my USB devices worked. I enabled the USB controller in the device manager, and now it works again...

Thank you,

Andreas

Andreas Wesener, Mar 30, 2021
  3. toddmo Win User
    Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse hangs

Problems

• Intermittent nature
    • The mouse will often hang (won't move)
    • The keyboard will often not type
    • Sometimes, the keys get saved up and come out later all at once, and sometimes they never come out
    • The mouse seems to have difficulty traveling to the top left of the screen.

Equipment

• Dell Precision M3800 Laptop
    • Windows 10 Professional operating system
    • Logitech wireless keyboard (K270)
    • Logitech wireless mouse (M185). They came in the same box / use the same dongle.
    • "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station that runs the DisplayLink software. It has two monitors attached to it, one by DVI and the other by HDMI. It's plugged into the laptop by USB.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

• Wired keyboard and wired mouse work great.
    • When wireless was plugged in, it was in a USB port on the laptop itself, not the docking station
    • I rerouted the monitors to plug directly into the laptop (take this docking station out of the equation). So far the wireless keyboard/mouse are not malfunctioning. This seems to indicate that the docking station is a necessary component to reproduce the problem). But I have to give it 1-2 days to make sure because the problem is intermittent.

Question

What would be a good first choice for a fix I can try that won't hurt anything (update a driver...where?)?

toddmo, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could occur when the drivers are not compatible with Windows 10 could be hardware or performance issue, I suggest you please try few of the troubleshooting steps below to further narrow down to the root cause of the issue.

1. May I know, if you have tried with different keyboard or mouse?

2. Which version of Windows is currently installed on your system?

Method 1: Wireless product not working properly when also using a USB 3.0 device.

I suggest you to check the article
    Wireless product not working properly when also using a USB 3.0 device
    provided by your manufacturer and try the troubleshooting steps.

Method 2: Update the drivers from the manufacturer.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the current driver, download and install
    Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices drivers from the
    manufacturer
    and also check the
    drivers
    for wireless devices.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

1. Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update - Similar Threads - Logitech wireless USB

2. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  3. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  5. Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update

Logitech devices mouse/keyboard not working after Windows update: Hello, My Logitech Master MX mouse and K780 keyboard are malfunctioning after a Windows update yesterday. The keyboard is typing weird characters and I am having trouble clicking on things using the mouse. The same thing happens when I plug the mouse/keyboard into my Mac...
  6. Laptop's internal keyboard stopped working after using Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internal keyboard stopped working after using Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse: This is my girlfriends laptop, keyboard stopped working after she started using a Logitech MK470 combo (with radio dongle). The internal keyboard still lights up if a key is pressed, but no input whatsoever. Checked the driver, nothing wrong with it. Restarted the laptop,...
  7. Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update

Logitech wireless USB mouse M185 and keyboard don't work after Windows10 update: Hi, my wireless logitech mouse M185 and keyboard K270 do not work anymore after a massive Windows10 automatic update yesterday KB4557957, 4552925, 4561600. It worked great before. Batteries, etc. are fine, I tried restart, tested dongle with different usb ports. Nothing...
  8. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  9. Wireless Logitech Keyboard (Y-R0042) and Mouse (M185) - "keystroke combinations"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Logitech Keyboard (Y-R0042) and Mouse (M185) - "keystroke combinations": My IT person recently upgraded my system which is now (finally) Win10. A few weeks after I hooked up wireless keyboard and mouse. I was going crazy with how fast mouse was operating so I immediately decreased speed. But what is happening to me now with keyboard, is that,...
  10. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...