Windows 10: Logitech z607 no spacial sound

Discus and support Logitech z607 no spacial sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Reddit I wanted a minimal surround sound option for my spare room "office", so purchased the z607. Using on-board Realtek jacks, outputs are all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DefinitelyN0tAtWork, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Logitech z607 no spacial sound

Hey Reddit

I wanted a minimal surround sound option for my spare room "office", so purchased the z607. Using on-board Realtek jacks, outputs are all connected for 5.1, Realtek app installed, and all channels test fine via the app and Windows sound setting. The issue is that there's no 5.1 spacial sound option when right clicking the sound icon in the task bar. There's only Sonic for headphones and Dolby Access (which you have to pay for after a trial, and needs an HDMI connection). Has anyone had a similar issue, and resolved it? Has MS stopped supporting analog?

submitted by /u/DefinitelyN0tAtWork
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DefinitelyN0tAtWork, Feb 15, 2020

2. Headphones and Spacial sound

I can listen to everything through my headphones (3.5mm jack) but my computer doesn't recognize them as "headphones". They don't appear in playback devices, hardware, or anywhere else, only single option of speakers is displayed. This is stopping me from
    being able to use Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic spacial sound. Since I can't change playback device to headphones all options on both spatial sounds apps are greyed out. How do I get Windows 10 (Acer Nitro 5 laptop) to recognize that I have headphones, not
    speakers, plugged into the 3.5mm jack?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

TerrellP79, Feb 15, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Logitech z607 no spacial sound :p

cadaveca, Feb 15, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Logitech z607 no spacial sound

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Logitech z607 no spacial sound

1. Logitech z607 no spacial sound - Similar Threads - Logitech z607 spacial

2. Why is your Windows 10 detecting my Logitech Z607 5.1 bluetooth speakers as Headphones on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is your Windows 10 detecting my Logitech Z607 5.1 bluetooth speakers as Headphones on...: And don't suggest to update the Bluetooth driver, you lazy bums! Give me a real solution! That's why they're paying you in Microsoft, not just to sit on your phat asses all day!I updated the original bluetooth driver which is from 2018. My Laptop is Lenovo T440p and it used...
  3. Why is your Windows 10 detecting my Logitech Z607 5.1 bluetooth speakers as Headphones on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is your Windows 10 detecting my Logitech Z607 5.1 bluetooth speakers as Headphones on...: And don't suggest to update the Bluetooth driver, you lazy bums! Give me a real solution! That's why they're paying you in Microsoft, not just to sit on your phat asses all day!I updated the original bluetooth driver which is from 2018. My Laptop is Lenovo T440p and it used...
  4. Why is your Windows 10 detecting my Logitech Z607 5.1 bluetooth speakers as Headphones on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Spacial Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacial Sound not working: Hi there! Recently i started to use my HP Elitebook 2560p laptop with Windows 10 Pro trough a USB Hard Drive since my laptop's SATA port became faulty. All the drivers are installed and are running correcty, except one who's "Unknown Device". Whatever, that doesn't affect my...
  6. What is spacial sound, I tried it, and not sure if I like it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is spacial sound, I tried it, and not sure if I like it: I do the type of thing where I don't decide if I like something until I hear the full context of it. I saw this randomly in the sound settings, it made no difference on YouTube but when I played Minecraft it sounded really strange, my headphones are already 3D and do surround...
  7. Spacial Sound Issue Again

Spacial Sound Issue Again: Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me...
  8. Spacial Sound Issue

Spacial Sound Issue: Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me...
  9. All spacial sound options appear but dont select

in Windows 10 Customization
    All spacial sound options appear but dont select: I want to use spacial sound but it doesn't work and when i click on the option and i goes back to off and i cant change it. I did buy dolby atmos thinking that that would fix my problem but i still doesn't. [ATTACH] as you can see here^...
  10. Headphones and Spacial sound

Headphones and Spacial sound: I can listen to everything through my headphones (3.5mm jack) but my computer doesn't recognize them as "headphones". They don't appear in playback devices, hardware, or anywhere else, only single option of speakers is displayed. This is stopping me from being able to use...