Windows 10: Logitech z906 decode problem.

Discus and support Logitech z906 decode problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Logitech Z906 speakers with my computer sound card "sound blaster z" and I use optical connection however after short playing any audio the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William40, Sep 27, 2020.

1. William40 Win User

Logitech z906 decode problem.

I am using Logitech Z906 speakers with my computer sound card "sound blaster z" and I use optical connection however after short playing any audio the decode led turn off and sound as well turn off !! to turn it on again I have to open sound blaster control panel software and select either dolby digital or dts again then it turn off again after short time . Is there a fix to this problem ?

:)

William40, Sep 27, 2020
  2. BumbleBee Win User

How to connect Logitech z906 to pc to get Dolby digital.

you cannot send a digital signal over analog and vice versa. if you don't have a sound card you have to use the Logitech Z906 to decode and convert and the only way to do that is digital.

BumbleBee, Sep 27, 2020
  3. logitech z906 and asus xonar problems

what sound card is recommended to work in DD with my logitech z906? I also want it to be stable with drivers and not to expensive of course...around $80.00 +-

lszilveszter, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Dent1 Win User

logitech z906 and asus xonar problems

Why don't you use your current soundcard. Dolby Digital in DVDs, Bluray titles and movies files recorded in DD - isnt that enough?

Dent1, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Logitech z906 decode problem. - Similar Threads - Logitech z906 decode

2. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...: Windows 11 up to date. Motherboard is asus x570 e gaming. All drivers up to date. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906. Factory reset. 3 direct audio cables to the motherboard. 100% correctly placed. It is not the original direct audio cable, but a replacement from amazon...
  3. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...: Windows 11 up to date. Motherboard is asus x570 e gaming. All drivers up to date. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906. Factory reset. 3 direct audio cables to the motherboard. 100% correctly placed. It is not the original direct audio cable, but a replacement from amazon...
  4. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System: Hi. I bought a Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System. But 5.1 sound doesn't work for me. Only the front left and right speakers work. All the latest Windows updates are installed, the drivers are updated. How to fix it?...
  5. Logitech Z906 5.1 NOT working on Windows 10 (MSI B450 mobo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Z906 5.1 NOT working on Windows 10 (MSI B450 mobo): [ATTACH] Hello there! So, I bought the Logitech Z906 5.1 speakers the other day, I've plugged everything correctly (3 jacks 3.5) to my PC motherboard MSI B450 and technically should support up to 7.1. I also updated all drivers (even uninstalled and reinstalled), but...
  6. Minidump decode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump decode: I have a customers PC that periodically BSOD and creates mini-dump. I can't find anything in the mini-dump that explains the error. Can You? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-decode/0c442e25-0435-427d-bb1f-edddbdc6fd08
  7. Ae-5 z906 issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ae-5 z906 issues: Im confused to what is going on. I recently purchased the AE-5 replacing my x-fi fatality gamer ive used for years. I have used this card with my z-5500 for about a week using analog. My z-5500 being so many years old had the buzz from the console so i purchased the Z-906....
  8. Decoding

Decoding: HELP! I have old recipes saved on my computer that I transferred a long time ago from a flash drive. They are on notepad. When I try to open them, they are all in a weird code. Am I able to fix this? Thanks in advance!...
  9. DECODING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DECODING: UNABLE TO DECODE VIDEOS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decoding/d585114b-cc33-4f3d-91b5-be7cefee693d
  10. decode

decode: I saved a poem I wrote on notpad then saved it to a flash drive. when I tried to open it again it was in a code I don't know how to fix this problem cane someone help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. z906 decode led blinking