Windows 10: logitek wireless keyboard problems

Discus and support logitek wireless keyboard problems in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ils, Jun 18, 2020.

1. ILS
    ils Win User

logitek wireless keyboard problems

An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser opens. I've rebooted, unplugged and plugged in the USB wireless, checked that I'm using a US Keyboard. Nothing changes. Any suggestions?

:)

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Problem???

that does sound like wireless lag, i have tried 2 wireless systems, ms and logitek, both seem ok for the first hr, but after that and the batteries start t show wear, then you get that lag, personal opinion stik to wired, wireless is convinient for simple desktop usage, but hi spee3d fast respnse games, got to be wired.
    its all in the sig

mydumpstinks, Jun 18, 2020
  4. logitek wireless keyboard problems

Wireless keyboard not working

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if it works.

Apart from wireless keyboard, I would also suggest you to connect wired keyboard to the computer and check the status.

If issue still persists, try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Check in compatibility mode.

Download the keyboard drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed
      with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

logitek wireless keyboard problems

1. logitek wireless keyboard problems - Similar Threads - logitek wireless keyboard

2. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  3. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  7. Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems: My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-set-not-working/ec0ff343-cf15-4253-86ec-186afcc1f4ee but more akin to this 2015 threat...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems: Hello, Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now. We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard 5050 and mouse 5000. The range that they work is extremely poor. Even in direct line of sight, the maximum that we get for...
  9. logitek wireless keyboard problems

logitek wireless keyboard problems: An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser opens. I've rebooted, unplugged and plugged in the USB wireless, checked that I'm using a US Keyboard. Nothing changes. Any...
  10. Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem: Hello, On my old PC running W7, I used it with a Logitech MK 300 wireless Keyboard and with atheir Wireless Mouse. Worked just fine. Would like to use them both with my new W10 PC. The Wireless Mouse works just fine. I cannot get the Keyboard to work. I did try...