Windows 10: logitek wireless keyboard problems

Discus and support logitek wireless keyboard problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ils, Jun 18, 2020.

1. ILS
    ils Win User

logitek wireless keyboard problems

An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser opens. I've rebooted, unplugged and plugged in the USB wireless, checked that I'm using a US Keyboard. Nothing changes. Any suggestions?

:)

2. ILS
    ils Win User

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all; none worked:
    1. I plugged MK320 keyboard into another computer; same problem.
    2. I plugged another wireless keyboard into main computer; it worked fine. The dongle was in the back of the computer, and the keyboard was 10 feet away from the computer.
    3. I changed batteries; same problem
    4. I ran Find_ANY_Problem_Devices.bat A minute later I got the report 'NO PROBLEM DEVICES WERE FOUND!'
    So, it's definitely a keyboard issue and not a computer issue. The keyboard needs to be reset.
    How to reset logitek wireless keyboard MK320

3. ILS
    ils Win User

An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser opens. I've rebooted, unplugged and plugged in the USB wireless, checked that I'm using a US Keyboard. Nothing changes. Any suggestions?

4. Steve C Win User

It's might be time to replace the keyboard. Is it under warranty? If in the UK you have up to 6 years in consumer law to claim a refund or part refund or replacement. You could ask Logitech support for ideas.

Steve C, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. logitek wireless keyboard problems - Similar Threads - logitek wireless keyboard

2. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  3. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  7. Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems: My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-set-not-working/ec0ff343-cf15-4253-86ec-186afcc1f4ee but more akin to this 2015 threat...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems: Hello, Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now. We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard 5050 and mouse 5000. The range that they work is extremely poor. Even in direct line of sight, the maximum that we get for...
  9. logitek wireless keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    logitek wireless keyboard problems: An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser opens. I've rebooted, unplugged and plugged in the USB wireless, checked that I'm using a US Keyboard. Nothing changes. Any...
  10. Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem: Hello, On my old PC running W7, I used it with a Logitech MK 300 wireless Keyboard and with atheir Wireless Mouse. Worked just fine. Would like to use them both with my new W10 PC. The Wireless Mouse works just fine. I cannot get the Keyboard to work. I did try...