Windows 10: logmein

Discus and support logmein in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a windows support tech help me with issues after downloading windows 10 and now the logmein boxes won't disappear. I'm an elderly non tech savvy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DebiChromy, Sep 2, 2020.

1. logmein

I had a windows support tech help me with issues after downloading windows 10 and now the logmein boxes won't disappear. I'm an elderly non tech savvy person and even youtube is not helping me understand this. How do I get rid of this please in simple language. thanks

:)

DebiChromy, Sep 2, 2020
  2. WiIfred P Win User

Logmein window won't close

Yes Mekendar. The link would direct you to a support page that contains steps on how to disable 3rd party applications running in the background. You would need to follow that instruction on that support page. But on step 3, instead of clicking Disable
    all, kindly go over the list and just uncheck LogMeIn or LMI. Same thing with Step 5. Look if LogMeIn or LMI is on the list and disable it. If there's none, you may skip Step 5.

WiIfred P, Sep 2, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User

Alright let's try this one. Follow the steps on the link provided.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/929135...

But on step 3, instead of clicking Disable all, kindly go over the list and just uncheck LogMeIn or LMI. Same thing with Step 5. Look if LogMeIn or LMI is on the list and disable it. If there's none, you may skip Step 5.

WiIfred P, Sep 2, 2020
  4. mekendar Win User

logmein

Thanks Wil, but LogMeIn does not appear anywhere in the uninstall list or anywhere else.

mekendar, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

logmein

1. logmein - Similar Threads - logmein

2. How to remove LogMeIn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove LogMeIn: I'm having problems logging in to my bank (RBS) - their helpdesk is no help at all. When I try to login, I get an error message Were sorry you cant log into Digital Banking. This is because weve detected that you have a program or a piece of software installed on your device...
  3. uninstall LogMeIn

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall LogMeIn: I was helped by Microsoft to retrieve Word since I rebooted the computer and lost it. It was recovered but the LogMeIn keeps poping up and I can't get rid of it. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-logmein/874bb191-7a3d-41a2-aec9-a034c086d2c0
  4. Microsoft LogMeIn Support Legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft LogMeIn Support Legitimate?: I made a forum post regarding my Outlook account security a few days ago and had a case opened by Microsoft. I received the case ID in my messages, and was waiting for a phone call, but missed it once on Thursday morning. I messaged a member for support to see when I could...
  5. Prevent Logmein from Changing Default Printer

Prevent Logmein from Changing Default Printer: Hi, Logmein seemingly has an ongoing, unsolved issue and I wondered if there's a Windows solution to it. When logging in remotely, Logmein finds any remotely connected printer and sets it as the default printer for the host computer. This is silly to start with, but...
  6. After a support session logmein failed, my wallpaper is black AND it "migrated" to my OTHER...

After a support session logmein failed, my wallpaper is black AND it "migrated" to my OTHER...: I chose to work on Laptop #1 with company to prevent anything from happening to new Laptop #2. Laptop #1: Samsung running Win8.1 with a Shell to mimic UI of Win7 The session froze and the support rep asked me to restart the computer. When it came back up, still couldn't...
  7. Logmein window won't close

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logmein window won't close: I had an update problem yesterday and called in. My problem was solved readily but the Logmein rescue window did not close and I’ve tried everything I can think of to close it but it won’t go away and keeps popping up. How do I close it?...
  8. Logmein no restart solition

Logmein no restart solition: i m a scambaiter and try to get scammer on myn Virtual machine FAKE COMPUTER most scammer just logmein to come on myn computer and if there can not proceed there like to Restart the VM So what i m whant is How can i m block the scammer that just Logmein and try to restart...
  9. I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it...

I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it...: I was wondering why, after reporting to various Microsoft Support personnel that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions using Windows 10 perhaps a year ago, it is still not fixed!...
  10. "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close." Windows 10

"LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close." Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to use LogMeIn Rescue and connect to Geek Squad for a tune up. After downloading logmein, I try to open (run) and get the error "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close." I talked with Geek Squad and tried different browsers (Edge, IE...