Windows 10: LOGMEIN123

Discus and support LOGMEIN123 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am working from home and needed assistance setting up our database. The company we work with uses logmein123 to gain access to our database and help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryCHURCH_4220, Apr 23, 2020.

1. LOGMEIN123

I am working from home and needed assistance setting up our database. The company we work with uses logmein123 to gain access to our database and help with configuration. I have used this in the past, but this time I was prevented from moving forward with this and receive some notification from MS about downloading an APP.

I am furious - Why is MS preventing me from doing my work on my personal computer????? How can I work around this infringement?

:)

MaryCHURCH_4220, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Monkey57 Win User

I allowed logmein123 access by a tech support scammer

if you still have the code number they gave you, please report them:

Support Software for Helpdesks & Call Centers | LogMeIn Rescue

logmein123 is a very valid tool, the scam has nothing to do with the tools they use.

If you have a trusted support person, & you can see, touch, and trust them, you may find, they use that good tool (at $1300/seat/yr-unlimited connections)..

Before you have let the scammers into your computer, write down the code they give you to connect, then hang up and report it, immediately (use the phone number in the above link(hit support option(2)). That will help stop those scammers
    from using that tech tool, and cost them some money.

Do not let a cold caller into your computer, do not call numbers that pop up in your browser.

Please report malicious support people to logmein (that are using their tools)

Monkey57, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Steevo Win User
    Help I think I just got hacked!

They use the same software as logmein123 does.

I would love to have them call me. I could assist them with mapping their connection and then submitting it to abuse of epic proportions.

Steevo, Apr 23, 2020
  4. LOGMEIN123

Scam - How Can I Make Sure My Computer Is Safe??

Okay, I know there are a lot of posts like these but I would like some help so please hear me out.

This afternoon I received a call from a woman claiming to be from Microsoft Support, saying that they had received warning messages and errors from my computer and wanted to help me. I was skeptical but the more I told her I didn't believe her the more forceful
    she became. I allowed her to "transfer" me to a gentleman who directed me to a site logmein123.me so he could "fix" my PC. By this time I was major suspicious, especially when the site told me that once the program is downloaded and installed a technician
    would have full access to my PC but the gentleman said he wouldn't.

Now, my problem is that I did download the app but I never installed it - is my PC still at risk?? Please advise.

P.S I did delete the downloaded exe file and I am checking to see if it's in my app list but I'm still wary

DustyBells, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

LOGMEIN123