Windows 10: logo and data on the new desktop

Discus and support logo and data on the new desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new desktop. But it shows a logo and data from the other laptop that I have setup. What is a solution, if I need to create a new account for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianTufts, Oct 14, 2018.

1. logo and data on the new desktop

I have a new desktop. But it shows a logo and data from the other laptop that I have setup. What is a solution, if I need to create a new account for this desktop?

:)

BrianTufts, Oct 14, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Oct 14, 2018
  4. logo and data on the new desktop

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

logo and data on the new desktop

1. logo and data on the new desktop - Similar Threads - logo data desktop

2. Create an logo watermark on a desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create an logo watermark on a desktop background: I want to make my company logo on the Windows desktop that not hide apps from me meaning it will be like the desktop background, and it shuld be in any situation on the background, and automatically in every time i turn on the computer. And I should be able to stop displaying...
  3. Strange Logo on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Logo on Desktop: Hi, anybody experienced a strange logo appearing on desktop, in my case it seems to be a logo of a letter "f" with an "i" in a blue circle, screen grab attached. It floats in front of other windows, cannot be moved, has no functions on either right or left mouse click and I...
  4. New Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows Logo: My perfect Idea for the new Windows logo PS: Microsoft, plz update Windows 10 logo to this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-windows-logo/ca1c21bb-6760-4343-b140-e924a838eea2
  5. Little logos on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Little logos on desktop icons: I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I'll get little logos on my desktop icons. I've seen a green check mark, gray X, two people, and a red circle with a white minus in the middle. I don't have any backup software or anything cloud related from what I can tell. I...
  6. Skype gets a new logo

in Windows 10 News
    Skype gets a new logo: Proud of our rich history and deep roots in communications, Skype has already seen several logo changes at different strategic moments along the way. We loved our logo but as a signal to our customers, we’ve evolved all our Office icons to reflect significant product changes....
  7. Microsoft Edge new logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge new logo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6kjb/microsoft_edge_new_logo/
  8. New Microsoft Edge logo

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge logo: Microsoft has a new logo for its Edge browser, and the new logo is…something. What you see above is the brand new logo for Microsoft Edge, which will likely go live once Microsoft ships the new Chromium-based Edge browser to the public... Read more: Microsoft Reveals New...
  9. No Logo Appears on Desktop Shortcut Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    No Logo Appears on Desktop Shortcut Icon: RCA Cambio tablet, W10, Explorer Dsktp shtcut icons for website pages. I go to website page, copy url. Then clk blank area on desktop/new/shortcut/paste the url/type name for shortcut/finish. When it shows on desktop, it is just the white square with 'the big e' in it with...
  10. Windows 10 New Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Logo: This is my logo idea for Win10, one black and one white (Maybe it should be thicker): [img] [img] 3015