Windows 10: Logo Change??

Discus and support Logo Change?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I opened my start menu and the file icon changed but the file explorer icon changed? What is going on?? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AE1258, Jan 18, 2021.

1. AE1258 Win User

Logo Change??

I opened my start menu and the file icon changed but the file explorer icon changed? What is going on??

Logo Change?? d05081e0-6a68-4ad8-9774-a8b2866aca7d?upload=true.jpg

:)

AE1258, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Logo Change??

Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Logo Change??

1. Logo Change?? - Similar Threads - Logo Change

2. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  3. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  4. Please change the windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please change the windows logo: Please make this the windows logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-change-the-windows-logo/be78caf0-5ed8-4c88-85e0-ad863eba587c
  5. Please change the windows logo

Please change the windows logo: Please make this the windows logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-change-the-windows-logo/be78caf0-5ed8-4c88-85e0-ad863eba587c
  6. rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows: I recently installed Linux Mint alongside Windows and decided to use rEFInd as my boot manager. But I noticed that, when booting in Windows, the boot logo, which for me was the Acer logo because I have an Acer PC was replaced by the Windows logo. Additionally, the resolution...
  7. rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows

rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows: I recently installed Linux Mint alongside Windows and decided to use rEFInd as my boot manager. But I noticed that, when booting in Windows, the boot logo, which for me was the Acer logo because I have an Acer PC was replaced by the Windows logo. Additionally, the resolution...
  8. SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL: Hello,The URL in the green head logo goes to the wrong page, can it be changedThanksGeoff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-page-header-logo-change-url/d7f2342f-d187-4164-b831-81f5d4607f28
  9. SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL

SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL: Hello,The URL in the green head logo goes to the wrong page, can it be changedThanksGeoff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-page-header-logo-change-url/d7f2342f-d187-4164-b831-81f5d4607f28
  10. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....