Windows 10: Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop

Discus and support Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is the continuation of my previous thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Disil, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Disil Win User

Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop

This is the continuation of my previous thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-failure-need-to-type-password-more-than-once/94093736-bc26-45c3-b83e-ab202193e272Today, when I enabled "Fast Startup" mode, the issues is coming back. I really want to keep this option enabled, as my laptop will start slowly when I don't use them The issues does not happen when I disable Fast Startup though. Any suggestions?The output of event viewer log is also the same as before, so maybe the culprit of this issues is fast startup?

:)

Disil, Dec 30, 2021
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Logon screen - After Win10 updated 1/30/18, the logon screen must be entered twice? Enter password one time and logon appears AGAIN!

Logon screen - After Win10 updated 1/30/18, the logon screen must be entered twice? Enter password one time and logon appears AGAIN!

LAWRENCE JBROPHY JR, Dec 30, 2021
  4. Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop

Logon failure: the user has not be granted the requested logon type at this computer

I changed the network settings yesterday and switched off my laptop. The laptop shows the error logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. Also when I try the other login option with my email id, it says password
    is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/rest. Now I don't have a way to login. What should I do?

AdityaUnni, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop

1. Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop - Similar Threads - Logon failure need

2. logon failure the user has not been granted the requested logon type to this computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logon failure the user has not been granted the requested logon type to this computer: I recently added a password to the hidden administrator by mistake. Now I can't install or do anything on the computer which requires admin rights. I know the password is correct however when typed I receive the message "logon failure the user has not been granted the...
  3. logon failure the user has not been granted the requested logon type to this computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logon failure the user has not been granted the requested logon type to this computer: I recently added a password to the hidden administrator by mistake. Now I can't install or do anything on the computer which requires admin rights. I know the password is correct however when typed I receive the message "logon failure the user has not been granted the...
  4. logon failure the user has not been granted the requested logon type to this computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop: This is the continuation of my previous thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-failure-need-to-type-password-more-than-once/94093736-bc26-45c3-b83e-ab202193e272Today, when I enabled "Fast Startup" mode, the issues is coming back. I really want to...
  6. Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon failure, need to type password two times to enter the desktop: This is the continuation of my previous thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-failure-need-to-type-password-more-than-once/94093736-bc26-45c3-b83e-ab202193e272Today, when I enabled "Fast Startup" mode, the issues is coming back. I really want to...
  7. Logon failure, need to type password more than once

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logon failure, need to type password more than once: This issues has been plagued my computer for a few days. After setting up a new local account, everytime I turn on my PC from cold boot, I can't boot just by typing password in logon screen.Literally, after typing the password the screen will become black for a few seconds,...
  8. Logon failure, need to type password more than once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon failure, need to type password more than once: This issues has been plagued my computer for a few days. After setting up a new local account, everytime I turn on my PC from cold boot, I can't boot just by typing password in logon screen.Literally, after typing the password the screen will become black for a few seconds,...
  9. Logon failure, need to type password more than once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Entered Incorrect Password too many times, but never entered password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Entered Incorrect Password too many times, but never entered password: Recently I have started receiving a message about entering an incorrect password and having to put A1B2C3 before trying again, but I never tried to put a password in to begin with. My computer will 'sleep' and then the message of "too many incorrect tries" appears, Does this...