Windows 10: Logon/Login Problems

Discus and support Logon/Login Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobbymcgee, Sep 11, 2018.

1. bobbymcgee Win User

Logon/Login Problems

Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem.

Last week I had changed my MS password (yes I've contacted MS and they were of no help) When I went to log on all it kept saying was password incorrect try again.I have two accounts a local with a password hint and a MS account. Tried both and get the same answer incorrect password to try again.

No, I don't have a recovery disk(USB) I can't restore, reset, use cmd because they want the password the username is fine it's just the password that's giving me a problem. Right now I'm using a friends pc (Linux) if I need to download anything I don't know how on this pc. So in advance thanks for any help. *Confused

:)

bobbymcgee, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 11, 2018
  3. TheLaughingMan Win User
    MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Sep 11, 2018
  4. ATIonion Win User

Logon/Login Problems

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Logon/Login Problems

1. Logon/Login Problems - Similar Threads - Logon Login Problems

2. Clipboard logon problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard logon problem: Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-logon-problem/9159f4e0-5760-4fe6-ab55-02b9c3126671"
  3. System login problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    System login problem: Hello There, Last few days I am facing problem when I open my system first time . here is a message "Logon denied" Only one user session is allowed . another user is already logged onto this machine. This user must log off of this machine before you can log on. I able to...
  4. Logon/Login Problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon/Login Problems: Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem. Last week I had changed my MS password...
  5. Login problems

Login problems: I am having to use my laptop to try and solve my wife’s login problems, we both normally login without passwords, that’s how we both prefer it. Lately however when she logged in she sometimes had to put in a password and sometimes not. This may be due to the surprising...
  6. Windows 10 Logon problems

Windows 10 Logon problems: Hi all. I am seeing strange login problems with the pre-anniversary builds. One user keeps getting incorrect password even though I am sure I have the right password. I reset it with admin net user password - no joy. Enabled the hidden administrator (which shouldn't have...
  7. Logon Problem

Logon Problem: Here is my dilemma: I am running Win 10 Home. At first I had on my Lockscreen Windows Spotlight. But it also had a message from Microsoft to join Rewards. Even though I turned off all notifications, it still showed up and as soon as I was logged on, it would take me to MS...
  8. Login problem on wakeup

Login problem on wakeup: My ASUS/Win10 laptop wakes up from sleep normally about 3 times out of 4...but the rest of the time it gets as far as displaying the password text box, with blinking cursor, and then refuses to accept keystrokes. The only way to get it up is to command a restart, either from...
  9. Login problem

Login problem: I can't log into my win10 with appropriate MS account. I have typed correct email and password. 1. Yes, Yes It is really correct, I have tested it online with OneDrive - work like charm. So there is no reason to reset my password. 2. Also There is no problems with...
  10. Login Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Login Problem: After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login window has disappeared. Following is the image i found online, as you can see there is a button on the bottom right corner...