Windows 10: Logon/Login Problems

Discus and support Logon/Login Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobbymcgee, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Logon/Login Problems

Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem.

Last week I had changed my MS password (yes I've contacted MS and they were of no help) When I went to log on all it kept saying was password incorrect try again.I have two accounts a local with a password hint and a MS account. Tried both and get the same answer incorrect password to try again.

No, I don't have a recovery disk(USB) I can't restore, reset, use cmd because they want the password the username is fine it's just the password that's giving me a problem. Right now I'm using a friends pc (Linux) if I need to download anything I don't know how on this pc. So in advance thanks for any help. *Confused

:)

bobbymcgee, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 11, 2018
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Sep 11, 2018
  4. ATIonion Win User

Logon/Login Problems

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Logon/Login Problems

1. Logon/Login Problems - Similar Threads - Logon Login Problems

2. Logon problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logon problem: My wife's Lenovo Thinkpad just updated Windows and now demands a log-on password. She had previously set it to no password-what should she do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-problem/ab3bc1c5-389b-4241-9ece-a551d1587ec2
  3. Computer Logon password problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer Logon password problems: Reset password and received email from Microsoft confirming change but when I try to log back onto computer I am told I am using an invalid password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-logon-password-problems/9fbcb986-d358-4440-89f0-012513916dad
  4. Automatic Logon Problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automatic Logon Problem.: I have setup the Administrator account as well as my User account. Neither are passworded! When I am in the Administrator account, I can switch to my User account by clicking the profile picture etc, and vice versa. There are two problems I am facing. [1] On the live...
  5. Logon Problem (Win10 to Win7)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logon Problem (Win10 to Win7): First off I have to note by no means am I a network guru so please bear with me. I have a question/problem with networking. I have 5 PC’s - 4 laptops and a desktop. Lap1 (Win10), Lap2 (Win10), Lap3 (Win8), Lap4 (Win7), Desk (Win7). I routinely logon to Desk and Lap4 from...
  6. VLSC logon problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC logon problem: I received a donation for Office software from Microsoft via Techsoup and connectingUp. When I try to access the VLSC for the first time I bet the error shown below. I've tired logging in with a work account and a Microsoft account the results is always the same after I enter...
  7. Logon Ul.exe problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logon Ul.exe problem: My problems started today when I tried to open Sims 4 on Origin. I got a lot of notifications about broken mods I need to delete for the game to work. This is what I tried to do all day: -repairing the game (I think here I got a notification about my video card and I don't...
  8. Clipboard logon problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard logon problem: Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-logon-problem/9159f4e0-5760-4fe6-ab55-02b9c3126671"
  9. Logon/Login Problems

Logon/Login Problems: Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem. Last week I had changed my MS password...
  10. Logon Problem

Logon Problem: Here is my dilemma: I am running Win 10 Home. At first I had on my Lockscreen Windows Spotlight. But it also had a message from Microsoft to join Rewards. Even though I turned off all notifications, it still showed up and as soon as I was logged on, it would take me to MS...