Windows 10: Logon loop on startup.

Discus and support Logon loop on startup. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, After a restart on my Lenovo Thinkpad t490, I entered my pin as usual. However, after the welcome message it returned to the lock screen and did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Perspn, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Perspn Win User

Logon loop on startup.

Hi,

After a restart on my Lenovo Thinkpad t490, I entered my pin as usual. However, after the welcome message it returned to the lock screen and did not sign on. I restarted the computer and tried again many times, but I was never able to logon. My operating sustem is Windows 10 pro and this has never happened before. Please advise.

:)

Perspn, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows10 - numlock not on at startup

Hi guys,

Trick was not really helpful.

After a logon, the NumLock key is now effectively on, but I need this before the logon.

My logon password has digits, and I would need the Numlock key to be «ON» at the logon process.

Is there another way to solve that ??

Thanks for your help.

Robert

RobertHenault, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Logon loop on startup.

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Logon loop on startup.

1. Logon loop on startup. - Similar Threads - Logon loop startup

2. Startup boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup boot loop: Hi my pc would always crash so I did a factory reset and it messed up part way through. When I turned it back on it just kept sitting in a loop starting up then shows preparing on a black screen then immediately crashes and starts up again and does it all over again. I can’t...
  3. Play Windows Startup at logon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Play Windows Startup at logon: Hey, How to play the Windows Startup (or other sound) In Logon? so, It will be the indicator to open Chrome. Cheers, JB Carreon 177478
  4. Logon/fast startup questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logon/fast startup questions.: Is there a way to stop windows from auto logging into an account that isn’t password protected? Also, If I turn on my computer and sign into my account sometimes either something that I left open when it turned it off will be back and open. Or if I know I’m the only one...
  5. Startup Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Loop: I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC with the USB Drive, it just shows the loading screen infinitely. Does anyone know how to fix this?[IMG]...
  6. Continuous loop at startup.

Continuous loop at startup.: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power-up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to stop the...
  7. Logon script runs at startup and not at user logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon script runs at startup and not at user logon: I have 3 PCs, and my logon script in my Group Policy (C:\WINDOWS\System32\GroupPolicy\User\Scripts\Logon) runs as expected at user logon in all 3 PCs. However, in my fourth PC, the logon script runs at startup prior to a user logging onto this PC. I cannot seem to figure out...
  8. Avoiding Auto-logon at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Avoiding Auto-logon at startup: I have the latest W10 edition/update and now find that I must use my password to open up my laptop. Luckily I still knew it so I was able to log on; but I want to remove this step. What happens at power up is that the laptop sits with a picture screen and says that the...
  9. Avoiding logon at startup

Avoiding logon at startup: I have the latest W10 edition/update and now find that I must use my password to open up my laptop. Luckily I still knew it so I was able to log on; but I want to remove this step. What happens at power up is that the laptop sits with a picture screen and says that the...
  10. Startup loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup loop: Im having a horrible problem on my toshiha laptop when its booting up it just shows the toshiha logo then the black screen with the white underscore after that it repeats endlessly Ive tried to force turn off my computer many times but I cannot get the troubleshoot options...