Windows 10: Logon Process Initalization Failure

Discus and support Logon Process Initalization Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Foxy_The_Arctic_Fox, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Logon Process Initalization Failure

So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i just used the f11. I restarted my computer with startup repairs. Only to find that startup repairs didn't work. It would always say "Undoing actions" when it got midway. U then tried the safe mode option. Instead of an it closing it showed me the Interactive process failure thing again. I then tried uninstall updates, sys

:)

Foxy_The_Arctic_Fox, Apr 17, 2022
  2. zinou Win User

Startup takes too long at Winlogon Init

Hi,

Your boot trace shows that your logon phase took 31s, and 26s was spent loading your user profile.

Logon Process Initalization Failure [​IMG]

There is a lot of CPU and disk activities there, generated by the svchost (1580) process.

A quick look at its call stack shows that it's spending most of its time loading the user profile, reading the C:\Users\heinl\Appdata\local\Temp\ path content.

I suggest you delete all the C:\Users\heinl\Appdata\local\Temp\ content, restart your computer and see if it helps.otherwise, you can create a new user profile as suggested by @dalchina

zinou, Apr 17, 2022
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Logon Process Initalization Failure

I have the problem: "logon process initialization failure" in windows 7 sp1

I dowloaded hotfix from this support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ion-failure-error-message-and-the-logon-proce but I can not install it in Safe Mode (I only can logon in Safe Mode). How do I install this hotfix,
    or is there any other way to fix this problem? (I have tried to Logon in "Last known good configuration" and restore my computer back to the last backup point.)

CuongChu84, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

Logon Process Initalization Failure

1. Logon Process Initalization Failure - Similar Threads - Logon Process Initalization

2. Windows 11 logon failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon failure: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. It came autologoning to an account named User.I created a new account based on my Microsoft account. I set up a pin.After shutting down the laptop, when I rebooted it starts at the logon screen with my new account and picture/name with...
  3. Windows 11 logon failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon failure: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. It came autologoning to an account named User.I created a new account based on my Microsoft account. I set up a pin.After shutting down the laptop, when I rebooted it starts at the logon screen with my new account and picture/name with...
  4. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon Process Initalization Failure: So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i...
  5. Logon Process Initalization Failure

Logon Process Initalization Failure: So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i...
  6. Very slow logon process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very slow logon process: My laptop runs Windows 10 Home, version 1909, Build 18363.815. After last April Win10 updates, all of a sudden, the winlogon process has been changed fron seconds to minutes. Please advise....
  7. Client Service Logon Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client Service Logon Failure: I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon. I have reset both several times to match. The...
  8. vbx library init failure / acespade poker software

vbx library init failure / acespade poker software: Was using a 2002 XP Pro laptop, and had dropped some of the acespade poker practice software in it....worked fine. No "installation" required, just grabbed it from an even more ancient Windows 98 machine, created a directory and all was well Tried to do the same with...
  9. Windows logon network Failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows logon network Failure: Hi Guys, hoping you can help me, since I upgraded to windows 10 I can no longer make contact with one of my networks, I get this message ........ Microsoft windows network logon failure, the user has not been granted the requested logon type on this computer I cannot find a...
  10. Logon Process Initialization Failure (occasionaly while loging off)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Process Initialization Failure (occasionaly while loging off): I get the message: "Interactive logon Initialisation process has failed." This occurs only once in a while, while login off from a user. I get a black screen with a dialogue box with the message and an OK button. I can't click the OK button and need to do a reset because the...