Windows 10: logon screen after monitor sleeps

Discus and support logon screen after monitor sleeps in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have set my screensaver to start after 7 minutes and my display to sleep after 15 minutes. The "on resume display logon screen" box is unchecked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RFCameron55, May 27, 2019.

1. logon screen after monitor sleeps

I have set my screensaver to start after 7 minutes and my display to sleep after 15 minutes. The "on resume display logon screen" box is unchecked. Regardless, since the May 1903 update the logon screen appears when I resume. This is not the end of the world serious but is irritating since I'm lazy and a terrible typist. Any suggestions? Thanks!

:)

RFCameron55, May 27, 2019
  2. SUISJ Win User

Logon screen delay on External monitor

I have a Yoga 900 connected to a 24 inch external monitor. There is no problem on the primary(laptop) monitor. However, there are couple seconds delay to appear the logon screen on external monitor. Is there a way to reduce the delay? Is that caused
    by windows driver or display setting?

SUISJ, May 27, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 27, 2019
  4. logon screen after monitor sleeps

Screen Sleep

Hi Al,

You can disable screen sleep by configuring the Power Settings. To configure the Power Settings, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Select Power & Sleep.
    • Under Sleep, select Never from the drop-down menu.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, May 27, 2019
Thema:

logon screen after monitor sleeps

1. logon screen after monitor sleeps - Similar Threads - logon screen monitor

2. Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer: Hello,I recently got a new graphics card as well as monitors. Suddenly, my monitors will not go to sleep after the 10 minutes specified in the power settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the card, gone through every single advanced power setting, gone through all...
  3. Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer: Hello,I recently got a new graphics card as well as monitors. Suddenly, my monitors will not go to sleep after the 10 minutes specified in the power settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the card, gone through every single advanced power setting, gone through all...
  4. windows 11 logon screen multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 logon screen multiple monitors: hello, I've been wondering how you set your login screen to have an image to display on my second monitor for my pc personally I don't want to have to make it be duplicated monitors. so if at all possible how can I make my second monitor display an image I've been searching...
  5. windows 11 logon screen multiple monitors

windows 11 logon screen multiple monitors: hello, I've been wondering how you set your login screen to have an image to display on my second monitor for my pc personally I don't want to have to make it be duplicated monitors. so if at all possible how can I make my second monitor display an image I've been searching...
  6. Dual Monitors Logon and Lock Screens

Dual Monitors Logon and Lock Screens: Hi All,Is there anyway to make my second monitor show the background when on the logon or lock screen?Was hoping this would be added for Windows11 as so many people use more than one screen now.ThanksScott...
  7. Dual Monitors Logon and Lock Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors Logon and Lock Screens: Hi All,Is there anyway to make my second monitor show the background when on the logon or lock screen?Was hoping this would be added for Windows11 as so many people use more than one screen now.ThanksScott...
  8. Monitor not turning on after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor not turning on after sleep: Hey, I just put my windows 10 pc on sleep and when I came back the monitor won't turn on. I already tried unplugging the power cable and replugging. Not working. I also cannot shut down my pc. I use a LG monitor. What can I do? Thanks, Luc...
  9. Monitor Wakes after sleep

Monitor Wakes after sleep: I have a self built AMD system with an ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO MOBO I set the screen to turn off after 3 minutes. It does, although it hangs up sometimes if Facebook is open But then it comes on again for 3 more minutes after 3 minutes of being off I thought it might be a MOBO...
  10. Monitor is black after sleep

Monitor is black after sleep: So when i try to wake my pc from sleep, my pc wakes but the monitor is black and after like 1 min of waiting my pc automatically restarts which is rather annoying since I've tried everything i could to fix it with no success. This issue started to occur after i swapped from...