Windows 10: Logon Screen Pictures Gone

Discus and support Logon Screen Pictures Gone in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I wake up my Dell Inspirion 15 3000 computer, the logon screen pictures don't appear. I tried rebooting with the same result. This is a PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MicheleHilpertshauser, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Logon Screen Pictures Gone

When I wake up my Dell Inspirion 15 3000 computer, the logon screen pictures don't appear. I tried rebooting with the same result. This is a PC that's less than a year old. I am running almost all Microsoft programs with the exception of Turbotax. I think this just started after an update....not completely sure. I would like to get the pictures back. HELP!

:)

MicheleHilpertshauser, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired

The recent upgrade(s) of my Windows 10 Pro sees Version 1709 and OS Build 16299.19 loaded. My original settings of not seeing the lock screen picture not appearing on the logon screen has seen the lock screen picture not being displayed at all, instead it is just a plain colour. However if I allow the logon screen to appear on top of the lock screen picture, then the lock screen picture is visible. A change the picture, even to one of the defaults, it still doesn't work as desired.

Suggestions to resolve this issue welcomed.

trolleybus, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Logon Screen Pictures Gone

Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Logon Screen Pictures Gone

1. Logon Screen Pictures Gone - Similar Threads - Logon Screen Pictures

2. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  3. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  4. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Pictures Folder Is Gone.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Pictures Folder Is Gone.: The latest windows update basically deleted my pictures folder and I want to know how to get it back, I have tried numerous software but all of them are demos and I don't want to have to pay millions of dollars or whatever in order to get it, please help. 174753
  6. Pictures are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pictures are gone: Must of had an update yesterday or day before. My lay out is all wrong and my pictures have disappeared. Finally was able to remember my pass word to sign back in but still can not figure how to get my pictures back !! Are they gone for good! Hate up dates being forced on me!...
  7. Pictures gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures gone: Leave it to Microsoft to muck everything up for you. And why do they insist on forcing people to do or use this or that? It is always about money-not for the convenience of the customer. After buying a new computer, keep on being forced to use one drive. So where are my...
  8. Get rid of logon picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of logon picture: I am a single user at home. I require no password and would like to eliminate the welcome screen/picture and name. It's unnecessary but I can find no way to eliminate it. If I select a picture to use, how do I get rid of it without replacing it with another picture. 19556
  9. Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup: Not that this is an earth shattering*problem (grin) but I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their local account picture not showing up on their Welsome screen in Windows 10, 1607? I am the only person that uses my* desktop PC and it's located in a secure...
  10. Logon screen?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen?????: i haven't seen anything here about the logon screen, but my logon screen is horrible. it is the most buggy thing about win 10 for me, and it crashes almost all the time. i get a flashing screen, and the credentials to logon are hard to get it to accept them. does anyone else...