Windows 10: Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe?

Discus and support Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased windows 10 to replace 7 last year and never really used the PC much afterwards until recently. Everything was fine still. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zombifyd925, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe?

Hello, I purchased windows 10 to replace 7 last year and never really used the PC much afterwards until recently.
    Everything was fine still. I re-downloaded Origin (gaming program) along with Sim City. A few days afterwards, my logon screen has been replace with some sort of command prompt box where it says to press ctrl+alt+delete to start. Then it asks me to enter password or pin, so I use my regular password to enter the desktop and it works fine thereafter.
    I tried running a SFC scan, but it stops at 23% saying it can not complete. I tried restarting in safe mode and well I for some reason can not get it to go into safe mode.
    here is a picture of what my log on screen looks like.

Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe? [​IMG]

the top reads:
    C:\\WINDOWS\system32\logonUI.exe

Thanks In Advace

:)

Zombifyd925, Dec 29, 2016
  2. george di Win User

Notepad opening in Windows 10 startup

Worked for me also. Thanks.

Used:

command prompt as administrator

then changed directory to C:\.....\startup

deleted desktop.ini with MSDOS del command

shutdown / switch ON / logon = no notepad

restart / logon = no notepad

george di, Dec 29, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Unable to go to the desktop screen on Windows 10

Do you mean that you do not want to sign on?

If that it the case Right click start click Command Prompt(Admin) when the screen comes up type netplwiz and hit enter. Then remove logon

lacrumb, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe?

Brink, Dec 29, 2016
Thema:

Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe?

1. Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe? - Similar Threads - Logon Screen replace

2. Black screen with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with command prompt: So basically I had a 2022 windows 10 pc and I wanted to get a 2016 version for my liking and it downloaded everything and then restarted my pc ever since then I didn't know what to do I watched some guides to do some health check ups but it didn't help it gpt me really...
  3. Black screen with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with command prompt: So basically I had a 2022 windows 10 pc and I wanted to get a 2016 version for my liking and it downloaded everything and then restarted my pc ever since then I didn't know what to do I watched some guides to do some health check ups but it didn't help it gpt me really...
  4. Black screen with command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command: hi, i am curious of how to make an exe file run a command into command prompt. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/Ethanol2814 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lql0i3/how_do_i_make_an_exe_file_out_of_a_command_prompt/
  6. All .exe files opening in Blender, including the command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    All .exe files opening in Blender, including the command prompt: I was using Blender for a project, and I tried opening its own file type in it, which is .blend, but it wasn't associated with that application. So I went to a .blend file's properties, and choose the app blender.exe for it to be opened in. Guess what, every program's icon...
  7. regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open: regedit, command prompt does not show run as administrator option and also does not open any .exe files on my windows 10 laptop.it says to look for an app in Microsoft store....
  8. Black screen at logon command32 prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen at logon command32 prompt: Hello!My first thread of a error ever here and also my first post.Having a very persistent problem that i cant resolve myself.I keep getting a black screen with only mouse cursor available and a open command window.The only way to get past it it is to type explorer.exe in...
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logonui exe command prompt

2. windows 10 logonui.exe command prompt

3. logonui.exe error

4. windows loginui cmd,
  5. logonscreenoptions logonui regedit,
  6. как заменить logonui.exe на cmd.exe,
  7. restore logonui.exe fron cmd,
  8. regedit loginui.exe windows 10,
  9. replace logonui to cmd,
  10. windows 10 replace logonui.exe,
  11. logon ui command prompt,