Windows 10: Logon Screen

Discus and support Logon Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to bypass the logon screen in Windows 10. netplwiz no longer works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ralph10240, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Logon Screen

How to bypass the logon screen in Windows 10. netplwiz no longer works.

:)

Ralph10240, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

[SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I did.

Logon Screen [​IMG]

Didn't make a difference!

Edwin, Sep 15, 2020
  3. No password prompt at login screen at screen saver...cannot get back without reboot

Hi,

This issue may occur if the display logon screen option is disabled on the screen saver settings. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable the
    display logon screen option:

• On Cortana search, type settings.
    • Choose Settings from the list.
    • Click on Personalization, then select on Lock screen at the left pane.
    • Click on Screen saver settings, then put a tick on the
      On resume, display logon screen
    • Click on Apply, then click on OK.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Logon Screen

PC STUCK ON LOGON SCREEN

Hello Vasanth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as your are unable to logon to the computer, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to enable built-in administrator account from safe mode, log-in with that account and troubleshoot the current user account.

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Try to login to your temporary user account, enable built in administrator account and try to change the account settings.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.

• Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt.

• Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Step 3: I suggest you toRun Microsoft Account Troubleshooter
    and check.

Link: Microsoft Account
    troubleshooter

Please do get back to us with the status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you further, if the issue still persist.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Logon Screen

1. Logon Screen - Similar Threads - Logon Screen

2. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?: I have signed in with my MS account so that I can only use it for MS Store. I have already made below changes:1. Settings - Sign-in-options - Requires sign-in option set to Never.2. Windows PIN is also removed3. After following this command - netplwiz - I have unchecked the...
  3. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?: I have signed in with my MS account so that I can only use it for MS Store. I have already made below changes:1. Settings - Sign-in-options - Requires sign-in option set to Never.2. Windows PIN is also removed3. After following this command - netplwiz - I have unchecked the...
  4. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  6. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  7. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  8. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  9. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

10. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...