Windows 10: Logon Ul.exe problem

Discus and support Logon Ul.exe problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problems started today when I tried to open Sims 4 on Origin. I got a lot of notifications about broken mods I need to delete for the game to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElisseWilliams, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Logon Ul.exe problem

My problems started today when I tried to open Sims 4 on Origin. I got a lot of notifications about broken mods I need to delete for the game to work. This is what I tried to do all day:

-repairing the game (I think here I got a notification about my video card and I don't remember what was that)

-reset pc (without deleting files)

-The computer is connecting automatically to basic wi-fi and I can't change it by clicking the "wi-fi" icon on the right bottom of the screen. (I can set different network manually in settings but this is just annoying.)

-I have a USB adapter for wifi and Bluetooth and I don't think it's faulty, otherwise, I couldn't connect to the network at all.

-After the windows logo (when opening the computer) I only have a command prompt (C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUl.exe)

-I disabled graphic card adapter in safe mode and after restarting I enabled and updated it. I don't know if I did it correctly because after I turned off the safe boot and restarting, the display looked like in the safe mode but I had my wallpaper.

-Tried resetting pc again.

-I can't access Advanced Options in the Automatic Repair screen.

I was wondering If I can restore the computer to a last saved point - I can't.

Please, I want to avoid a hard reset because I have a lot of files and nothing I can move it too.

:)

ElisseWilliams, Apr 29, 2019
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Apr 29, 2019
  3. David_Cox Win User
    File Picker Ul Host is not responding

Original message: Windows 10

Whenever I right click a file, the computer freezes. Once I got a message that " File Picker Ul Host is not responding" Any suggestions?

David_Cox, Apr 29, 2019
  4. TammyM62 Win User

Logon Ul.exe problem

Vista-UL / Win7-UL / Win10-Pro 32/64 bit question

I had Vista UL 64bit with
    8gig of ram and finally went to Win7 UL, but the problem I had with this one was I could NOT install a clean 64bit because of no drivers, SO I HAD to put the 32bit version of
    Win7 UL in to get it to go in... Now since have moved on to Win10-Pro , when upgrading - it saw my computer had the 32bit version of
    Win7 UL.

Question is : Can I download and install the W10 64bit upgrade and/or ISO file into my current 32bit version to reactivate my 8gig of ram again ?

TammyM62, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Logon Ul.exe problem

1. Logon Ul.exe problem - Similar Threads - Logon exe problem

2. EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles: I have an issue where EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles. Here is what I know:-EXE files will remain when they are downloaded to local profiles. We have to place the Zoom EXE file on the local admin account and place a shortcut to that on the user's desktop in...
  3. EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles: I have an issue where EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles. Here is what I know:-EXE files will remain when they are downloaded to local profiles. We have to place the Zoom EXE file on the local admin account and place a shortcut to that on the user's desktop in...
  4. EXE files disappear on logon for domain profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Logon problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logon problem: My wife's Lenovo Thinkpad just updated Windows and now demands a log-on password. She had previously set it to no password-what should she do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-problem/ab3bc1c5-389b-4241-9ece-a551d1587ec2
  6. Clipboard logon problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard logon problem: Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-logon-problem/9159f4e0-5760-4fe6-ab55-02b9c3126671"
  7. Logon/Login Problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon/Login Problems: Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem. Last week I had changed my MS password...
  8. Logon/Login Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon/Login Problems: Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem. Last week I had changed my MS password...
  9. Logon Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon Problem: Here is my dilemma: I am running Win 10 Home. At first I had on my Lockscreen Windows Spotlight. But it also had a message from Microsoft to join Rewards. Even though I turned off all notifications, it still showed up and as soon as I was logged on, it would take me to MS...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...