Windows 10: Logon without WiFi

Discus and support Logon without WiFi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I do not have access to WiFi, I still need to unlock my desktop to access documents. How do I bypass the WiFi requirement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertDensford, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Logon without WiFi

When I do not have access to WiFi, I still need to unlock my desktop to access documents. How do I bypass the WiFi requirement?

:)

RobertDensford, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ruz San Win User

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 6, 2018
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Logon without WiFi

WiFi logon problems - Andy

I've uploaded Windows 10 and everything seems fine except when I try and logon to my WiFi connection.

Every time I start up my laptop and try and logon to the WiFi I get the message "No internet available" or "Do not recognise Network".

The only way that I can logon to the network is to use the Network and Sharing Centre troubleshooting facility, this then re-sets my Network adaptor and everything is fine until I re-boot my Pc and I get the same problem. I have successfully logged on using
    another Pc so I conclude that my router and modem are Ok.

Does anyone have a solution ?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Andy

Andrew Edden, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Logon without WiFi

1. Logon without WiFi - Similar Threads - Logon without WiFi

2. WIN 11 logon without password or PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 logon without password or PIN: How do I log onto my desktop @ Windows 11 without a password or PIN? I have tried all suggestions & never get the box to uncheck @ Account Users. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-logon-without-password-or-pin/7ab93fd9-4f55-493d-8274-3d97d58b9630
  3. WIN 11 logon without password or PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 11 logon without password or PIN: How do I log onto my desktop @ Windows 11 without a password or PIN? I have tried all suggestions & never get the box to uncheck @ Account Users. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-logon-without-password-or-pin/7ab93fd9-4f55-493d-8274-3d97d58b9630
  4. Domain COmputer windows logon Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain COmputer windows logon Wifi issue: Hi,our domain computers are experiencing issue at with wifi before the windows logon. We are on Windows 10 22H2.We have deployed a wifi Profile which automatically authenticate with a RADIUS server, This works without issue.As soon as a user wants to connect to a new wifi...
  5. Routers without WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Routers without WiFi: Hi everyone! I work at a small business and finally getting a fibre-optic connection after many decades of near dial-up speed internet. I love using access-points for WiFi as that's what I use at my house (Ubiquiti ac-pro the best i've ever had) and my cable modem router to...
  6. Wifi is trash without wifi repeater

Wifi is trash without wifi repeater: Usually my wifi was good without the repeater. Once we got the repeater it improved. But now a days when the repeater disconnects my wifi on my pc is completly trash. Instead of a ping of 13 i have a base ping of 50-80 And my ping spikes to 1.4k every 10 seconds. *** In das...
  7. WIFI Connectivity options before logon

WIFI Connectivity options before logon: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to be able to connect to a wifi network prior to logon. This will be an option to choose a wifi connection and authenticate with it prior to entering domain credentials. I know how you can get a device to automatically connect to a wifi...
  8. WiFi Autoconnect not working before DOmain Logon

WiFi Autoconnect not working before DOmain Logon: Hi Team, We are using Domain login for our corporate WiFi , we are facing issue while trying to Auto connect Wifi in Windows 10 2004 Dell laptop, Wifi is not automatically connecting before domain login, As it only connect if manually click on "connect " on the desired...
  9. WiFi connection lost between start and logon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WiFi connection lost between start and logon: When I start my computer I can see at the Windows logo screen that the WiFi is connected to my hub but as soon as I log in it drops the connection and I have to connect manually by entering the "key" even though I have ticked the box that says "connect automatically". Any...
  10. How to logon without a password

in Windows 10 Support
    How to logon without a password: When I updated to build 10159 I had to use my MSA to do so and thus needed to provide the password. Now that I have build 10159 is there a way for me to logon without needing to provide a password? Solved by setting up a local account in Settings using no password. 7636

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to login windows without wifi