Windows 10: Logonui.exe Error?

Discus and support Logonui.exe Error? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I woke my new Windows 10 installation from a six hour sleep which worked OK. I then logged off that account and then had a black screen with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Logonui.exe Error?

I woke my new Windows 10 installation from a six hour sleep which worked OK. I then logged off that account and then had a black screen with no response to Ctrl/Alt/Delete.

I pressed the reset button to reboot and looked at the error log to find the enclosed error report.

I've done a Google search but can't work our why this happened. SFC/ SCANNOW runs with no errors.

Logonui.exe Error? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Jun 21, 2016

2. Error de inicio

Error LogonUI.exe

PeregríPortolés Chulvi, Jun 21, 2016
  3. Rick pj Win User
    APPCRASHLogonUI.exe with the fault module MSVCRT.DLL

Original Title:Rick

APPCRASH,LogonUI.exe ,fault module MSVCRT.DLL

Rick pj, Jun 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Logonui.exe Error?

Hello Steve,

Has this problem occurred again or was it a one off?

philc43, Jun 27, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    It's a one off to date. I've now disabled the AMD Adaptive Sleep Service since it appears to have no useful function in case that was interfering with something.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Logonui.exe Error?

1. Logonui.exe Error? - Similar Threads - Logonui exe Error

2. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  3. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  4. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. I am suffering a Serious LogonUI issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am suffering a Serious LogonUI issue: On the 22nd November, i loaded up my PC, however from the offest, it was extremely slow and Laggy, so i restarted it and upon passing. The original loading screen was greeted with the attached screen, i have tried multiple fixes using the command prompt and Windows...
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logonui.exe illegal instruction click ok black screen