Windows 10: LogonUI.exe system error on startup

Discus and support LogonUI.exe system error on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i open my pc,a pop up appear that tells "LogonUI.exe system error".After that my screen was just black.How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GamingFreddy, Dec 24, 2019.

1. LogonUI.exe system error on startup

When i open my pc,a pop up appear that tells "LogonUI.exe system error".After that my screen was just black.How do i fix this?

:)

GamingFreddy, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Error: "Clearing browsing data" on startup of the system in Windows 10

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us with additional information to assist you better further:

• Have you installed any third-party browser software of your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

Step 1: Now to troubleshoot this issue, I suggest you to lace the computer in Safe Mode with Networking and check.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to test the issue by placing the computer in a Clean Boot state helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with
    Clean Boot” to return the computer to a
    Normal startup mode.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General
      tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of clearing browsing data error
    for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 24, 2019
  4. LogonUI.exe system error on startup

Critical Error - After Update LogonUI crashes

Hi Ersinalan,

I apologize for the delayed response. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform a SFC Scan and check if there are any corrupted files causing the issue.

Method 1: Run SFC Scan

Click on the below link and follow the procedure to perform a SFC Scan.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, perform a clean boot and check if it helps.

I suggest you to perform a Clean Boot in Safe Mode and check if it helps.

Method 1: Start computer in safe mode and then perform clean boot.

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode

• When you hit the power button in Windows 8.1 (through Charms Bar), hold down the
      Shift key when clicking the Restart button.

• The next screen will present you with three options. Click
      Troubleshoot.

• Next, hit Advanced options followed by
      Windows StartupSettings from the next screen.

Your PC will now be rebooted to enable the advanced parameters, which include Safe Mode as well. Once it restarts, you’ll get nine options whereby the following commands apply:

• F4 for Safe Mode

• F5 for Safe Mode with Networking

• F6 for Safe Mode with Command Prompt

For more information you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

Step 2: Perform clean boot to avoid any third party software conflict.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

LogonUI.exe system error on startup

1. LogonUI.exe system error on startup - Similar Threads - LogonUI exe system

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  5. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  6. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  8. Aux exe at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aux exe at startup: Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do? Thanks...
  9. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  10. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the required data was not placed in memory logonui.exe

2. logonui exe error on startup

3. windows 2019 boots to logonui.

4. who setting run time errors windows system32 on logonui exe this problem