Windows 10: LogonUI.exe - System Error

Discus and support LogonUI.exe - System Error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get a system error message when starting up my PC. This happens before I can even get into my computer. It reads "The system detected an overrun of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zacshaw23, May 23, 2020.

1. zacshaw23 Win User

LogonUI.exe - System Error

I get a system error message when starting up my PC. This happens before I can even get into my computer. It reads "The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application." The computer is only about a year old and is only used for gaming. Please help me figure out what I need to do.

:)

zacshaw23, May 23, 2020

2. regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    LogonUI.exe system error on startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. I am Paulo, a Community advisor. Let me assist you with as much as I can.

The error you're getting is sometimes due to corrupted system files. In this link, solution 5 usually is the common fix but if that doesn't work, you could try other solution as well.

https://windowsreport.com/logonui-exe-applicati...

(Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this helps with your concern! Please let me know if you have further questions.

Paulo GM, May 23, 2020
  4. Jenick3 Win User

Debugging malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p

Can anyone help with "debug malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p". I have Winodws 10 so it seems the steps are different than other versions.

Thanks

Jenick3, May 23, 2020
  5. Paulo GM Win User
    LogonUI.exe system error on startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. I am Paulo, a Community advisor. Let me assist you with as much as I can.

The error you're getting is sometimes due to corrupted system files. In this link, solution 5 usually is the common fix but if that doesn't work, you could try other solution as well.

https://windowsreport.com/logonui-exe-applicati...

(Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this helps with your concern! Please let me know if you have further questions.

Paulo GM, May 23, 2020
  6. Jenick3 Win User
    Debugging malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p

Can anyone help with "debug malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p". I have Winodws 10 so it seems the steps are different than other versions.

Thanks

Jenick3, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. LogonUI.exe - System Error - Similar Threads - LogonUI exe System

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  5. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  6. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  8. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  9. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  10. System Transparency Exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Transparency Exe: Hi there, I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer. But know after using it to make my windows explorer transparent it has left the image of my desktop Imprinted on my...