Windows 10: Logos 7 Setup

Discus and support Logos 7 Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When running set up I receive the following error message: The selected user does not have sufficient privileges to complete the setup. Choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinD53, Sep 7, 2018.

1. KevinD53 Win User

Logos 7 Setup

When running set up I receive the following error message: The selected user does not have sufficient privileges to complete the setup. Choose Administrator from the Run As.... dialog. I have checked ownership and permissions and all seem to be OK.

:)

KevinD53, Sep 7, 2018

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Logos 7 Setup

LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Logos 7 Setup

1. Logos 7 Setup - Similar Threads - Logos Setup

2. Dont update your new logo pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont update your new logo pls: Um Microsoft Please don’t Update the Microsoft logo & Windows logo in the future Please stay your new logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-update-your-new-logo-pls/49ff90cb-1c4f-4833-b006-a6c3b5872940
  3. Ark shoes a blue screen with the logo in the middle then crashes in about 30 seconds after

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark shoes a blue screen with the logo in the middle then crashes in about 30 seconds after: Anyone know how to fix this bug or whatever this is. My pc has all the requirements and still it shows the blue borders with the ark logo in the middle. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup: I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after...
  5. I cannot connect to my Wifi which has a weird X logo on it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot connect to my Wifi which has a weird X logo on it: I can't connect to the 5GHz Wifi I have selected in the screenshot but I could connect to my 2.4GHz Wifi, I could connect to the 5GHz WiFi on my other devices but no on my pc. I'm using a Dual Band USB Adapter. Is there a way to solve this problem? 178036
  6. Don't Release the future Windows logo

Don't Release the future Windows logo: Don't Release the future Windows logo in july 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-release-the-future-windows-logo/9cd7cf9f-8a0f-4645-abce-d00a7c8250b8
  7. Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off: Hi all,Im having an issue with my windows surface laptop, it abruptly switched off. I tried to turn it on, the startup windows logo kept glitching then laptop turned off again, im not sure why its doing this, I would really appreciate you’re recommendations on...
  8. My laptop stuck on hp logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop stuck on hp logo: Please help me my hp laptop keep loading at hp logo. I try to go advance startup by press f11 but its stuck at “please wait” loading. Also my laptop stuck at preparing autamic repair. Please help me...
  9. Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen

Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen: I have a done a factory reset on a Toshiba Satellite P850 which I previously upgraded to Windows 10 last year through the free upgrade program. I am now trying to reinstall Win 10 but the laptop is stuck at the Toshiba Leading Innovation screen. I have tried using the F keys...
  10. Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing

Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing: I just want to create my own Win10 here, but when I setup the VMs, and running it, It wasn't go well, It froze! I have tried add the size to 21GB, using UEFI, and deleting the EFI folder, but still not working Any clue? Here are my VM Specs : [img] Thanks! *Biggrin...