Windows 10: Logos 7 Setup

Discus and support Logos 7 Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When running set up I receive the following error message: The selected user does not have sufficient privileges to complete the setup. Choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinD53, Sep 7, 2018.

1. KevinD53 Win User

Logos 7 Setup

When running set up I receive the following error message: The selected user does not have sufficient privileges to complete the setup. Choose Administrator from the Run As.... dialog. I have checked ownership and permissions and all seem to be OK.

:)

KevinD53, Sep 7, 2018

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Logos 7 Setup

LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Logos 7 Setup

1. Logos 7 Setup - Similar Threads - Logos Setup

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  5. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  6. My pc is stuck on a screen showing Del:Enter Setup F12:Boot Menu with a large logo of acer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on a screen showing Del:Enter Setup F12:Boot Menu with a large logo of acer...: My email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** me to get out of this problem plzzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-a-screen-showing-delenter-setup/1bb2414d-a4bd-465e-9646-d8634ff54c90
  7. My pc is stuck on a screen showing Del:Enter Setup F12:Boot Menu with a large logo of acer...

My pc is stuck on a screen showing Del:Enter Setup F12:Boot Menu with a large logo of acer...: My email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** me to get out of this problem plzzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-a-screen-showing-delenter-setup/1bb2414d-a4bd-465e-9646-d8634ff54c90
  8. My pc is stuck on a screen showing Del:Enter Setup F12:Boot Menu with a large logo of acer...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen: I have a done a factory reset on a Toshiba Satellite P850 which I previously upgraded to Windows 10 last year through the free upgrade program. I am now trying to reinstall Win 10 but the laptop is stuck at the Toshiba Leading Innovation screen. I have tried using the F keys...
  10. Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing: I just want to create my own Win10 here, but when I setup the VMs, and running it, It wasn't go well, It froze! I have tried add the size to 21GB, using UEFI, and deleting the EFI folder, but still not working Any clue? Here are my VM Specs : [img] Thanks! *Biggrin...