Windows 10: logout of Microsoft

Discus and support logout of Microsoft in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I would like to log out of microsoft, and let my roommate login, but can't logout. can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by optionking, Aug 16, 2020.

1. logout of Microsoft

I would like to log out of microsoft, and let my roommate login, but can't logout.

can you help me?

:)

optionking, Aug 16, 2020

2. no logout - microsoft account

I'm not really sure what the exact nature of your problem is but you need a Microsoft account setup on the phone to be able to access the store and download apps. The same account is also used to backup content on the phone to your MS account online such
    as contacts, pictures & videos (Skydrive), messages and applications list & data.

As Farby suggested, you can tell the phone not to sync emails from this MS account if you want but you cannot remove your MS account for the above stated reasons.

Ray Hipkiss, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 16, 2020
  4. logout of Microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

logout of Microsoft

1. logout of Microsoft - Similar Threads - logout Microsoft

2. Microsoft account: Will password changing result in Logout in all devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account: Will password changing result in Logout in all devices?: Hello there,Recently my friends laptop got stolen, so if she changes her password using her phone will the Microsoft account in the stolen laptop automatically logout or will it stay logged in. She doesn't have the password to the accountIf it stays logged in wouldn't that be...
  3. Microsoft account: Will password changing result in Logout in all devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account: Will password changing result in Logout in all devices?: Hello there,Recently my friends laptop got stolen, so if she changes her password using her phone will the Microsoft account in the stolen laptop automatically logout or will it stay logged in. She doesn't have the password to the accountIf it stays logged in wouldn't that be...
  4. Need to logout of a Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to logout of a Microsoft account on my pc: I was hacked a while ago and they are logged into my computer on their Microsoft account and I can't log out. I've tried to sign in with local and I don't multiple virus scans but I can't get them logged out of my pc. Any way to fix this?...
  5. Need to logout of a Microsoft account on my pc

Need to logout of a Microsoft account on my pc: I was hacked a while ago and they are logged into my computer on their Microsoft account and I can't log out. I've tried to sign in with local and I don't multiple virus scans but I can't get them logged out of my pc. Any way to fix this?...
  6. Need to logout of a Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Store Logout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Logout: When I try to sign out of my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Store, it does not let me. I click sign out, put in my other accounts info, click log in, but it brings me back to the original account. I have seen someone else with a similar problem and were told to look in...
  8. Microsoft Store Logout

Microsoft Store Logout: When I try to sign out of my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Store, it does not let me. I click sign out, put in my other accounts info, click log in, but it brings me back to the original account. I have seen someone else with a similar problem and were told to look in...
  9. Microsoft Store Logout

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Family Sharing Minecraft Windows - Can't logout of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Sharing Minecraft Windows - Can't logout of Microsoft Store: there was a previous post that shows how to install Minecraft on family members profile by logging out, using my primary account to install then log back in....