Windows 10: Logs in for split second, welcomes me then force signs me out

Discus and support Logs in for split second, welcomes me then force signs me out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro pcs on a network and 1 pc only will not allow me to login using my active directory login. I input my user and pass on this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by hcanning, Sep 26, 2016.

1. hcanning Win User

Logs in for split second, welcomes me then force signs me out

Hi,
    I have Windows 10 Pro pcs on a network and 1 pc only will not allow me to login using my active directory login. I input my user and pass on this 1 win 10 pc, it appears to accept it and then immediately signs me out. I deleted the user folder in the C: thinking the folder corrupted but issue persists. I can login using same credentials on the other pcs hassle free. I have 40gb free on the problem pc too. Any ideas of fix?
    Thanks

:)

hcanning, Sep 26, 2016
  2. SteveBott Win User

Immediate sign out

Hi, my son has just set me up as a user on one of his laptops, but after accepting my password a split second later it says 'signing out' without ever logging me in. I went onto my desktop, logged on with my password as always and reset my MS password, all
    went ok. Back to the laptop, it does exactly the same, accepts the new password then a split second later 'signing out' - any suggestions folks?

SteveBott, Sep 26, 2016
  3. Can’t log into child account

logging in to the PC.

No error just says welcome (with blue circle like it is working on the welcome) for a couple seconds and then says signing out.

Sheila Tobin

SheilaTobinfc, Sep 26, 2016
  4. skatuli Win User

Can't help you but I'll be watching as I seem to have a similar problem. I have tried all day to log in knowing my password was one of several I use. Eventually got the welcome screen, but it skipped right back to the log in page within seconds so I am sure my password is correct. I have been away for a few months, so perhaps the moisture got in???

Keep your powder dry.

skatuli, Sep 28, 2016
  5. hcanning Win User
    hcanning, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Logs in for split second, welcomes me then force signs me out - Similar Threads - Logs split second

2. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  3. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  4. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in: [ATTACH]One of the scenarios that happen on a Windows PC after an upgrade is […] This article Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Outlooklive.com keeps logging me out

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooklive.com keeps logging me out: For some time now outlooklive.com keeps logging me out from my Hotmail account even if I have clicked on the stay signed in button. This can happen when I simply click on a new message or try to delete a message. I can find nothing in the settings to alter this. How do I...
  7. Windows signs me out of various apps until I log out and log in again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows signs me out of various apps until I log out and log in again: This is weird. Over the past couple of weeks, I keep getting signed out of Chrome therefore out of Gmail and other websites, and Skype. I know that these seem unrelated to Windows, but after a huge amount of searching online, with some trial and error, I've discovered that...
  8. Websites logging me out the second I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites logging me out the second I log in: Hello! I am having an issue on windows 10. I log in to a website with my username and password. Then, before I can do anything, the website logs me out. I've cleared cookies on my browser and this happens on all browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox....
  9. Windows made me a new user and forces me to log in with password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows made me a new user and forces me to log in with password.: When I first installed windows I made a single user and I didnt want to log in with password home computer. Out of thin air, suddenly one day Windows made a copy of my user and asks me to log in with this user very time I start the computer. Asks for a password which I dont...
  10. Windows logging me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows logging me out: Windows 10 keeps logging me out of my apps. I log-in to yahoo email, facebook, my bank ect. with a user name & password & check "keep me signed in" & Windows logs me out every time?...