Windows 10: Logs me off

Discus and support Logs me off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JonathanWilsonMI, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Logs me off

I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives???

:)

JonathanWilsonMI, Feb 26, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 26, 2022
  3. New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

Logs me off NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

Logs me off Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Logs me off

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

Logs me off

1. Logs me off - Similar Threads - Logs off

2. Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...: Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because it always tells me when I’m launching through the launcher to check if Im signed in the microsoft store...
  3. Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...: Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because it always tells me when I’m launching through the launcher to check if Im signed in the microsoft store...
  4. Why does my laptop keep shutting off after I log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep shutting off after I log in?: Im using an Acer Nitro 5, and whenever I click, "log in" after inputting my microsoft email and password, my computer shuts off, then turns back on and takes me to the sign in screen again. This is reoccurring....
  5. Why does my laptop keep shutting off after I log in?

Why does my laptop keep shutting off after I log in?: Im using an Acer Nitro 5, and whenever I click, "log in" after inputting my microsoft email and password, my computer shuts off, then turns back on and takes me to the sign in screen again. This is reoccurring....
  6. My pc locked me out for logging in and powering off two many times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc locked me out for logging in and powering off two many times.: Today I woke up andPlayed some games on my pc and then I logged off to eat. Afterwards I went on to play again and after an hour I played games I rested for thirty minutes before I went to play some more before I had class and I was in a rush so I just powered it off by...
  7. My pc locked me out for logging in and powering off two many times.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc locked me out for logging in and powering off two many times.: Today I woke up andPlayed some games on my pc and then I logged off to eat. Afterwards I went on to play again and after an hour I played games I rested for thirty minutes before I went to play some more before I had class and I was in a rush so I just powered it off by...
  8. My pc locked me out for logging in and powering off two many times.

9. My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart: So i am on my pc and i have to log in everytime even if i say keep logged in wont work i get logged out of everything it making me crazy what do i do to fix that problem pls help...
  10. My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart

My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart: So i am on my pc and i have to log in everytime even if i say keep logged in wont work i get logged out of everything it making me crazy what do i do to fix that problem pls help...