Windows 10: Logs

Discus and support Logs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where should I look for a log file regarding a failed 8.1 to 10 upgrade. I can't even repair the installation. Every attempt gives *Sad ....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by w1mnk, Aug 4, 2015.

1. w1mnk Win User

Logs

Where should I look for a log file regarding a failed 8.1 to 10 upgrade. I can't even repair the installation. Every attempt gives *Sad .... CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED and goes into troubleshoot mode. Thank you.

Jon

:)

w1mnk, Aug 4, 2015
  2. logs---01 Win User

download cancel

I'm using Nokia Lumia 510 and here I'm facing a problem while downloading ApS Vlc player,On the Nokia store its price 160 Rupees (Indian Price),so I won't to download it other free site ,but its shows:Windows phone doesn't support this file type.So please
    help me...What should be I do..

logs---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. logs---01 Win User
    video: nt play

While I taking video form other handset via Bluetooth,its show here (on my lumia 510) unsupported file format.Please help me.

logs---01, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Logs

1. Logs - Similar Threads - Logs

2. Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?: My administrative event logs in event viewer have a bunch of warnings/errors. I don't know if its normal, and I don't know if I should be worried. but if it isn't any help would be great....
  3. Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?: My administrative event logs in event viewer have a bunch of warnings/errors. I don't know if its normal, and I don't know if I should be worried. but if it isn't any help would be great....
  4. User accounts- cannot see them or log into them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User accounts- cannot see them or log into them: Hi a couple of weeks back my computer stopped showing the other user accounts at both start up and the windows menu area so we cannot login to other users. I have tried deleting and redoing the accounts for other users but they still cannot see or access their accounts- all...
  5. User accounts- cannot see them or log into them

User accounts- cannot see them or log into them: Hi a couple of weeks back my computer stopped showing the other user accounts at both start up and the windows menu area so we cannot login to other users. I have tried deleting and redoing the accounts for other users but they still cannot see or access their accounts- all...
  6. how to reset email without logging into account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset email without logging into account?: I do not have access to the email used to create my Microsoft account so in turn I cannot reset my password because the email will get sent to an address that I no longer have access to. I also cannot change my email that the account is linked to because I would have to be...
  7. how to reset email without logging into account?

how to reset email without logging into account?: I do not have access to the email used to create my Microsoft account so in turn I cannot reset my password because the email will get sent to an address that I no longer have access to. I also cannot change my email that the account is linked to because I would have to be...
  8. Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?: So I had some problem with the windows start button that it used to get stuck and then closes on its own. So I looked at some solutions and none worked so I created a new user. So now that I have done the rest, I have a question. The problem has been fixed. but Now when I go...
  9. Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?

Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?: So I had some problem with the windows start button that it used to get stuck and then closes on its own. So I looked at some solutions and none worked so I created a new user. So now that I have done the rest, I have a question. The problem has been fixed. but Now when I go...
  10. Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen