Windows 10: LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface

Discus and support LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm new here and glad to join the community : As mentioned in the subject, it said it's an Application Error with below message: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by micky2021, Jan 13, 2021.

1. micky2021 Win User

LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface

Hello all, I'm new here and glad to join the community :

As mentioned in the subject, it said it's an Application Error with below message:
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.
    Click OK to close the application.

In fact it doesn't affect me anything. My Surface can still successfully shut down without clicking/ closing this warning window, but I'm curious what it is and what I should do to stop this app popped up again during power off.

Thank you!

:)

micky2021, Jan 13, 2021

2. How do you delete logtransport2.exe?

I continue to get the message that there is a logtransport2.exe error. I understand that it is Adobe related. I ran the troubleshooting compatibility and it noted that it was an incompatible file. I tried to delete them. Please advise. Thank you.

Sheri

SheriWeiner, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Logtransport2 error crashed my PC - whtever that is

I've never seen this before. But out of the blue, my computer just started shutting down and an error message popped up that said something like logtransport2.exe error. I did a search for this error and it seems to be somehow tied to Adobe but none of the sites that offered solutions or explanations looked safe to click on.

So does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? My computer has been a bit wonky for a few days where the screens would seem to refresh and the computer would hiccup ever so briefly causing everything to freeze for a second.

So any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Gator5000e, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Jenn2013 Win User

logtransport2.exe error message when shutting down/restarting Win 10

I sometimes get an error message when shutting down/restarting (Win 10) that says there is an error with logtransport2.exe

I just say OK and the PC reboots and everything fine.

Some online searching tells me this might be related to one or more Adobe products installed on my PC.

Leading up to when I get this error message, I also have the issue of my keyboard and mouse having halted response (e.g start typing something and it takes several seconds for the letter to appear or move my mouse and a few seconds later it moves with me)

Not sure how to resolve this?

Jenn2013, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface - Similar Threads - LogTransport2 exe popped

2. Windows shutting down to "working on updates" every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shutting down to "working on updates" every time: Hi, My W11 pc - winver 22621.2134 - Will not shut down. Every time I try and shut it down, it will go to Working on Updates and then just stay on that. It's a reasonably powerful machine, and I have left it for 12 hours doing it before. I have tried a few things and am now at...
  3. Windows shutting down to "working on updates" every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutting down to "working on updates" every time: Hi, My W11 pc - winver 22621.2134 - Will not shut down. Every time I try and shut it down, it will go to Working on Updates and then just stay on that. It's a reasonably powerful machine, and I have left it for 12 hours doing it before. I have tried a few things and am now at...
  4. Surface On-Screen Keyboard does not pop up when using exe file

Surface On-Screen Keyboard does not pop up when using exe file: My surface keyboard is broken, so I don't use it at all now. I've been using the on-screen keyboard, but the problem is that whenever I'm testing out a program and for example, the exe/program needs me to enter something, the on-screen keyboard does not pop up when I click...
  5. Surface On-Screen Keyboard does not pop up when using exe file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface On-Screen Keyboard does not pop up when using exe file: My surface keyboard is broken, so I don't use it at all now. I've been using the on-screen keyboard, but the problem is that whenever I'm testing out a program and for example, the exe/program needs me to enter something, the on-screen keyboard does not pop up when I click...
  6. Error every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  7. Error every time I shut down

Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  8. LogTransport2.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    LogTransport2.exe: When I reboot my PC, I get the following: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logtransport2exe/486f1eeb-36e3-429f-905a-58a36ba41efd
  9. Window shut down pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window shut down pop up: [ATTACH]Everytime when I play a game this pops up. Is this an update thing or is it a virus? If it is virus please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-shut-down-pop-up/47de3079-9422-4471-8ae9-6240e1d50db5
  10. Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface: I am in very desperate needs and I keep trying to talk to a representative A.K.A (a real life person) so i can close Skype because every time i shut down my surface it pops up when i turn it back on and sign in. * Moved from MSN * Original title: MICROSOFT ACCOUNT...