Windows 10: LogTransport2.exe

Discus and support LogTransport2.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I reboot my PC, I get the following: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeyWilson2, Oct 12, 2020.

1. LogTransport2.exe

When I reboot my PC, I get the following:

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application

:)

JoeyWilson2, Oct 12, 2020

2. How do you delete logtransport2.exe?

I continue to get the message that there is a logtransport2.exe error. I understand that it is Adobe related. I ran the troubleshooting compatibility and it noted that it was an incompatible file. I tried to delete them. Please advise. Thank you.

Sheri

SheriWeiner, Oct 12, 2020
  3. How do you delete logtransport2.exe?

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

I believe it is a core component of Adobe software so I’m not sure you can however, please see this thread for a possible solution to the error:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/logtrans...

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Elise

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

EliseM_456, Oct 12, 2020
  4. LogTransport2.exe

Logtransport2 error crashed my PC - whtever that is

I've never seen this before. But out of the blue, my computer just started shutting down and an error message popped up that said something like logtransport2.exe error. I did a search for this error and it seems to be somehow tied to Adobe but none of the sites that offered solutions or explanations looked safe to click on.

So does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? My computer has been a bit wonky for a few days where the screens would seem to refresh and the computer would hiccup ever so briefly causing everything to freeze for a second.

So any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Gator5000e, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

LogTransport2.exe

1. LogTransport2.exe - Similar Threads - LogTransport2 exe

2. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  3. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  4. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  5. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  6. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC: [ATTACH]You may see LogTransport2.exe application error on shutdown or when you try to start Adobe Acrobat Reader, The solutions listed here will help you in both cases. The error message may occur when the user attempts to start the application or put their system on sleep...
  8. LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface: Hello all, I'm new here and glad to join the community : As mentioned in the subject, it said it's an Application Error with below message: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. In fact it doesn't affect me anything....
  9. How do you delete logtransport2.exe?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do you delete logtransport2.exe?: I continue to get the message that there is a logtransport2.exe error. I understand that it is Adobe related. I ran the troubleshooting compatibility and it noted that it was an incompatible file. I tried to delete them. Please advise. Thank you. Sheri...
  10. Logtransport2 error crashed my PC - whtever that is

in Windows 10 Support
    Logtransport2 error crashed my PC - whtever that is: I've never seen this before. But out of the blue, my computer just started shutting down and an error message popped up that said something like logtransport2.exe error. I did a search for this error and it seems to be somehow tied to Adobe but none of the sites that offered...