Windows 10: LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?

Discus and support LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to select some text, hit the magic key combo and have that text red back to me.....on a website.... Instead of the 10 million html pieces of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imgprojts, Sep 23, 2020.

1. LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?

Trying to select some text, hit the magic key combo and have that text red back to me.....on a website.... Instead of the 10 million html pieces of junk hidden in the website's code.

From what I read, this is not possible in windows 10. This brought total joy to me . I can't believe that such a basic way of interacting with the computer was removed from the text to speech system. They must have real monkeys making the decisions

submitted by /u/imgprojts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/imgprojts, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 23, 2020
  3. narrator

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which version of operating system (OS) build is currently installed on your phone?
    • How long you've been having this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the icon or tiles that is circle while the Narrator is turn on and turn off?

For your reference, you may visit this link on how to use Narrator on Windows Mobile.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Dennis Zac, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?

1. LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it? - Similar Threads - LOL Narrator joke

2. Is this a joke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a joke: In the last week, my microsoft account has been hacked and the primary email aswell as the recovery email were both changed to a chinese email address and the password was reset. After using the account recovery form I was able to reset the password to my account and I am now...
  3. Is this a joke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a joke: In the last week, my microsoft account has been hacked and the primary email aswell as the recovery email were both changed to a chinese email address and the password was reset. After using the account recovery form I was able to reset the password to my account and I am now...
  4. Is this a joke

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft, it's a joke?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, it's a joke?: I know this is not official Windows 11 requirements checker, but PC Health checker doesn't provide to you why your computer doesn't meet minimal requirements, but this one provide....
  6. Microsoft, it's a joke?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft, it's a joke?: I know this is not official Windows 11 requirements checker, but PC Health checker doesn't provide to you why your computer doesn't meet minimal requirements, but this one provide....
  7. lol

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lol: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samikjain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pebaxx/lol/
  8. lol One Drive is kind of a joke

in Windows 10 Customization
    lol One Drive is kind of a joke: So, recently my 2 year old HP suddenly decided to stop booting. I kept getting an error saying "boot device not found" so that meant I had to reinstall my OS. I had no problem with that. Took it into Geek Squad and everything was fine. My laptop was wiped clean. I didn't...
  9. What a joke..

What a joke..: I have two Windows computers now. One, that Ive posted about before, is my personal computer with good hardware but has all kinds of glitches software and plug in wise that Microsoft has more or less ignored. Combined with the random hijackings for updates in spite of my...
  10. NARRATOR !!!!!!!!!!

NARRATOR !!!!!!!!!!: Is anybody able to tell me how I can stop the pesky narrator app for as long as I don't intentionally restart it or any related app (i.e. probably "text to speech", before I toss my innocent, brand new laptop out of the next available window, open or shut ! Many thank,...